***July check in 2020*** (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be staying at the Grand Californian rather than the DLH booked July1-6. Although we are going to have a family meeting to discuss the newest development. I don’t mind if all the rides aren’t open, I think.

In an excess of optimism, I printed out and scanned our tickets into the app yesterday. I hope I'm able to use them! I booked the hotel yesterday, also (Peacock, as I thought). Now, I just need to cancel my flights for Memorial Day weekend.

Has anyone been able to make reservations for food or Savi’s workshop? I know I’m past the 60 day mark, but there is nothing available

We are so torn. Our plan is late July, but if masks have to be worn all day, things are closed and limited, is it really worth all that $$, plus I sincerely doubt Avengers Campus will be open yet. It's all still wait and see at this point, but we are leaning towards switching to December instead. We'll see......

Has anyone been able to make reservations for food or Savi’s workshop? I know I’m past the 60 day mark, but there is nothing available

I noticed this today when I was looking at July as well. Can’t make any food reservations or things like Savi’s or Droid Depot even though the calendar shows that the month is starting to become available but when you actually go to find times for a day nothing will come up. I’m starting to wonder if they are internally beginning to think that July won’t become a reality...pure speculation of course, but one has to start wondering.

We have been moving from month to month since March. We are now hoping for July 6-10.
I saw the video of Shanghai and we decided IF Disneyland followed what they are doing we could deal with masks if it’s lower in capacity and there’s boxes to space people. I would love a little space. We don’t care about shows or characters.
Our plan is desert inn and suites. I have it reserved. But, I want a backup plan just in case only hotel guests can get in. Pure speculation!!! But I want to be prepared. So I think I’ll book paradise pier and cancel it if it’s not needed. I’m also NOT telling kids because I just can’t get their hopes up again. This is our last chance to go until next March.

I must have misunderstood. I talked to customer service about a room and she said Disney hasn’t released an opening date yet. I told her I thought it was July 1. She said no that’s when you can book a hotel room but Disney hasn’t released when the park will open. Which is why you can’t book in park reservations yet.

List updated (5/12/20).

Volunteer needed to host this thread -- must be able to commit until the end of July. I am not the OP or the thread host. Anyone? Bueller??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!