Jump, Jive, Boogie Swing Party

dondiego

Earning My Ears
anyone know what the Jump, Jive, Boogie Swing Party Featuring Swingtown is and where it occurs?

it was listed on the Disneyland calendar for several Fridays and Saturdays in the next few weeks. The performer names change so I'm guessing perhaps they are dance bands. I remember a couple of swing dancers who used to perform in the pavilion near the end of main street - perhaps they are performing again with various dance bands. hopefully, someone with real knowledge will let us know! :cool1:

I love watching the swing dancers and listening to the Big Band Music. There are some professional dancers, some Disneyland entertainment people and my favorites were an older couple in matching outfits. I found out they have been dancing swing at Disneyland for years.

Everyone is welcome to dance.

Anytime we're at Disneyland on Friday or Saturday night, we go to the Swing party. It's in the Carnation Plaza on the left hand side at the end of Main Street with plenty of room to dance :banana: Very fun and always good bands!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter