June 2018 discount watch

Dbktmc

Mouseketeer
My family and I are hoping to go to Disney this June. I received a pin code last week (my first in 10 years!) but it is only good until the beginning of June. We can't go early in June because I am a teacher and I need to leave room in my schedule for snow make up days.

Does anyone have any idea when pin codes will be sent out for summer travel? I would love to get another one but I know that it may not happen again. If I can't get a pin code I hope that they offer a decent discount for summer!

Is anyone else hoping for a June discount?

I am also looking for some type of discount for June. Have not received any pin code, but hoping for a disney to put out some type of good deal for the month of June.

How did you get your code- through the mail? Just curious, I've never gotten one....

I received mine through the mail. I haven’t received one in about 10 years before this one. We travel to WDW yearly so I assume that is why we weren’t receiving them. However, last year we decided to take a break from Disney and I received this code.

June 3-9. Booked at All Star Sports. May change resorts, but haven't decided yet. First time with all of my kids in a very long time. VERY excited!

Traveling June 19-29.... Hoping for something decent June 19-25! June 25-29th already booked and paid at Poly(Firts Time and soooo excited) since we rented points. Really undecided about where to stay the first six nights. Discounts will play a huge role in making that decision.

OP what were the June dates given on your pin code?

My pin code was good until June 9th. The earliest that I can go to Disney is June 8th and that is pushing it. I'm a teacher and I need to allow for snow make-up days. I am really hoping for another pin but this is the first one that I have received in about 8 years so I'm not sure I will get another one.

Does anyone remember what the discount was for June 2017?? I'm trying to predict what a discount might be for June 2018!! :rolleyes1

I don’t know. We skipped last June for the first time in years as we just needed a break from Disney. We are ready to go back this year and I am finding it so hard to wait for a discount.

yeah, I know that website but I also know that some discounts in the past have been more/less for some of the Deluxe hotels - like I would have sworn that I've seen WL at a lower discount than other deluxe hotels...

thanks though!! :-)
WL lower than other deluxe hotels? Now that would be awesome!

WL lower than other deluxe hotels? Now that would be awesome!
oh no, I didnt mean a lower PRICE! Yikes, I meant less of a discount...like other deluxe hotels might have been between 25-20% off and WL was only 15% off..

Do you think that we can expect discounts soon? My 180 mark is approaching.

Getting slightly annoyed. Disney makes us plan everything so far out, but waits until the last minute to release park hours . (and possible discounts)

Do you think that we can expect discounts soon? My 180 mark is approaching.

Getting slightly annoyed. Disney makes us plan everything so far out, but waits until the last minute to release park hours . (and possible discounts)

I agree with you. I used to go ahead and book my vacation and just hope for a discount. This is the first year I have decided to wait for a discount before I actually book a trip. I hate that my 180 day window is about 2 weeks away and I won’t be eligible for 180+10. However, I have decided to just go with the flow and book whatever is available once I have a trip planned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter