June 2018!

Celebrating my son's bday with a special him and me trip (dd is hoping to have her first job by then and dh won't do fl in the summer lol Plus we'll be back for a family trip in Nov). Staying at his fave resort and mine--CSR June 18-23!!

June 3-8 2018. Caribbean Beach Resort. Wife and I, and 3 kids that will be 11, 5 and 4. I cannot contain my excitement. I haven't been in over 30 years, the last time I went, I was a kid and the 20,000 leagues submarines were still running, lol.
I recently went to youtube and "relived" the submarine experience. I wasn't sure if it was a dream I had or it actually had existed when I was a kid. LOL
My family will be visiting first week of June also. Fingers crossed its not too scorching hot. We enjoyed our Feb vac much better (mid 70's) than our June one the year before

June 16 to July1 staying at Shades of Green with 6 Grandchildren ages 9 to 22. Going to spend 1 night at Royal Palms and 2 days at Universal.

Celebrating my son's bday with a special him and me trip (dd is hoping to have her first job by then and dh won't do fl in the summer lol Plus we'll be back for a family trip in Nov). Staying at his fave resort and mine--CSR June 18-23!!

When is your son’s birthday? My twins will be turning 12-years-old on 6/20 and we’ll be celebrating in Disney.

Leaving Kansas City on June 1st for a short 1.5 days at Daytona Beach and then on to our 1st deluxe stay Animal Kingdom Lodge from June 3rd to June 12th.
Be about 7 days behind you. Leaving KC for Disney for around 9 days then Daytona beach for
Leaving Kansas City on June 1st for a short 1.5 days at Daytona Beach and then on to our 1st deluxe stay Animal Kingdom Lodge from June 3rd to June 12th.
Also from KC. Going early to mid June to Disney then Daytona Hilton

We are also celebrating a birthday in Disney! My DS will turn 7 in July, so it’s finally his turn to celebrate in Disney!! (we are always there for my DD’s because we have only gone in November/Dec.!) Our dates are:
6/23-6/30 -BCV
6/30-7/6 - PVB

Hope everyone’s kids have a wonderful birthday trip!!!

started packing today. got my list for remaining items to purchase. sooooo close now at only a week a way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter