** June 2020 Check In **

I am going June 22-25 Desert Inn currently may change to on property

Last edited:

We will be there June 28-July 3. Staying at the DLH. (Rescheduled from April 5-10) going for my daughter’s 17 birthday.

I also haven’t cancelled yet. It’s mostly dependent on our airline. The room is all refundable and points. I don’t think we could bring our foster baby. They’re not allowing travel at this time. 😏

Well, we officially cancelled our May/June California vacation today. We are looking at going the first week of August depending on how things go and look in the next couple of months. We also have the option of Fall Break in October. We are just going to watch and wait and see what goes on for the next couple of months. Otherwise, we will go Spring Break in April next year. I hope everyone has a wonderful vacation if they get to go! :)

Well, we officially cancelled our May/June California vacation today. We are looking at going the first week of August depending on how things go and look in the next couple of months. We also have the option of Fall Break in October. We are just going to watch and wait and see what goes on for the next couple of months. Otherwise, we will go Spring Break in April next year. I hope everyone has a wonderful vacation if they get to go! :)
Updated

From the latest Dapper Days email (3/27/20):

a605467d-7ccf-4d78-bd13-920ba0ce0c0e.jpg

The Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts just moments ago announced they will remain closed until further notice:

This makes it extremely unlikely our planned April 19th Disneyland outing will happen.
As we announced last week, we have created an "encore" Disneyland outing for Sunday June 21, and moved our April Expo to June 20+21. Details below.

WHAT ABOUT APRIL?

PARK TICKETS
If you have purchased convention-rate Disneyland Resort Park tickets for our April 19 outing Disney has told us:
  • Guests may use their current e-ticket which retains its value and upgrade it to a retail ticket at any time at the park box office (once it reopens).
  • Guests may still enjoy the parks during the validity dates of 04/12/2020 through 04/23/2020 if the parks are open.
  • If the parks are closed April 12-23, please call Disney at 714-520-5079, Mon – Fri 8am – 5pm PST to request a refund. Have your ticket order number when calling.
DISNEY HOTEL ROOMS
You are welcome to keep your existing April reservation at the Disneyland Resort, however it seems reasonable to assume the hotels may be closed during part, or all of your dates. If those resorts end up being closed over your reservation dates, Disney will refund you.
It's not possible to "transfer" a reservation made with a convention rate to our June event dates, but you can simply cancel the original April reservation here and then book a new one for June here.

For questions regarding our convention-rate hotel rooms or park tickets please contact Disneyland Group Reservations at 714-520-5005, M-F 8-5 PST, or email DLR.CONVENTION.GROUPS@DISNEY.COM

Man...lots of people rescheduling for June. It's going to be mega crowded (if they reopen by then.)

I am on the fence about whether or not we will keep our trip. We will make our final decision a month before. I have a hard time thinking covid will be under control by then.

I booked some back up dates at the Desert Inn for October so we'll see.

We were on the list for June 11-14, but I officially canceled today. Maybe we'll go in November, or maybe next summer. We're in CA, so we don't need to plan super far in advance. I hope everyone else is still able to have their trips and have a wonderful time!

Hey now! It should be our theme song. We all need some 'believing' these days.

At least I didn't mention 'Baby Shark'. Uh oh, NOW I've done it!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!