June 30, 2018 - Fantasy 11-night Southern Caribbean

I'm so confused about the disboards. Not sure how to move thru them. Want to meet and communicate with others on the cruise but what I do is not working. Can someone help me? We are sailing June 30, 2018 for 11 days. Went on a 7 day last June 3rd.

I'm so confused about the disboards. Not sure how to move thru them. Want to meet and communicate with others on the cruise but what I do is not working. Can someone help me? We are sailing June 30, 2018 for 11 days. Went on a 7 day last June 3rd.
This is the correct spot to communicate with those on the June 30, 2018 11 night cruise.

Glad to see this group growing in size a little. I am excited as we are under the 1 year mark!!! It will be here before you know it! Are there any families in MI that are going on this cruise?

I have been so stinkin' busy at work that I haven't thought of much else. I had a minute to open my DCL app to look at the countdown clock -- only 336 days to go until our cruise!! Ahhhhh -- I feel better already. Hope you all have a great weekend!! :sunny:

Can't wait! This is our 4 th DC cruise and our 4th DC ship! 6 travelling this time, Grandma,Pop, Dad, Mum, DD 18 and DS 15.
Is there a Facebook page as yet? Would love to be in an FE please count us in when making up a list.

Hi Robin,
Just sent you a message. We are from MI and would love to start a conversation with you :chat:

Can't wait! This is our 4 th DC cruise and our 4th DC ship! 6 travelling this time, Grandma,Pop, Dad, Mum, DD 18 and DS 15.
Is there a Facebook page as yet? Would love to be in an FE please count us in when making up a list.
I have a daughter that is the same age as yours (at time of cruise). Would love for them to make contact. Let me know if she is interested!

That sounds great. How do they make contact? This is the first time I've been in a forum.

Hi Sheila
Looking forward to the cruise also. What ship have you been on before and how long was it?
Are you from the States? We're from Australia, so it's a long trip just to get to Florida in the first place but we are never disappointed.
Bec

Almost at the the 300 day mark! Has anyone researched any excursions on any of the ports?

That sounds great. How do they make contact? This is the first time I've been in a forum.
Hi Bec,
My DD wil be 18 at time of cruise and she would love to meet your daughter. Please send me a PM and I will get the connection going:flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!