June 30, 2018 - Fantasy 11-night Southern Caribbean

Hi Bec,
My DD wil be 18 at time of cruise and she would love to meet your daughter. Please send me a PM and I will get the connection going:flower1:
Hi
Sorry having trouble with the PM . Could you send me one it might be simpler to send one back.

:fish:Just booked this sailing and very excited. Did Western 3 years ago, then Eastern last year. Glad to spend more time than 7 nights on a Disney cruise! For those interested in being in a fish extender group, sometimes a really efficient and organized person will start a list right in this forum. I didn't see one here yet. The alternative is to go to that other really popular social media website (that you are not supposed to mention here), and just plug in the name of the cruise with the date of sailing. There's 2 groups already started there with a few hundred members in them. There's probably a fish extender list or 2 already brewing there. :fish:

Last edited:
Hi
Sorry having trouble with the PM . Could you send me one it might be simpler to send one back.
I just figured out why. You have to have at least 10 posts in order to use that feature. Just post random things :)

Hi all
Any other Aussies going this time?
Hi Bec
I'm from the USA. I do love people from Australia. I can just listen to you all day long. We were on the Fantasy last June and couldn't wait to book an
11 day cruise. What deck are you on? We are on deck 7 and got the early dinner. Hopefully we will get table 106 for our dining. Not sure. Plz reply.

Bec,
Looking forward to you getting to 10 posts so we can PM. I know my DD wants to get to know yours :chat:

Me to kaizen. I,ve been following all the storm news and hoping that everyone is getting the help that a they need..feeling disappointed for those Disney cruisers that have had to miss out.

Me to kaizen. I,ve been following all the storm news and hoping that everyone is getting the help that a they need..feeling disappointed for those Disney cruisers that have had to miss out.
My mom lives in FL and is in an evacuation shelter right now. We are praying for everyone's safety. Those poor people in the islands in the Caribbean!

p.s. Keep the posts coming Bec, you're almost at 10!!

Hello everyone! Our family of 5 is booked for this cruise - our 7th with Disney - but this one will be our longest and first over 7 days! Forum still quiet I guess as we have lots of time to go, but wondering if there is also a Facebook group that is active? Our Northern Europe cruise in June had a Facebook group so just checking.

Welcome Kevin! Glad you joined this cruise! How old are your kids that will be on the cruise?

I believe there is a Facebook group. It's too bad as that is probably the reason this is so slow. These disboards are slowly dying. :worried::worried::worried::worried:

Welcome Kevin! Glad you joined this cruise! How old are your kids that will be on the cruise?

I believe there is a Facebook group. It's too bad as that is probably the reason this is so slow. These disboards are slowly dying. :worried::worried::worried::worried:

My kids will be DS 22 (and certainly not a kid anymore!), DS 17 and DD 15. My oldest is joining us because he will be graduating college in May so this will be his graduation cruise! Of course whether he joins or not depends a lot on his plans for after graduation. But hoping he can join us.

Yep, the meet cruise meet threads for sure now seem to be where to check in - and find out where the Facebook group is! The topic threads at least still seem to be active. They certainly were a great help to us over 6 years ago when we took our first Disney cruise!

Kevin,

There are actually 2 Facebook groups. I do miss the action here -- during our last cruise we made lots of friends through Disboards!!

Ruth

Glad to see another young adult going on the cruise! My DD will turn 18 around cruise time. I am sure she would love to chat with your DS17. PM me if you'd like to facilitate that :)

We just booked today, it will me (Krissy), my husband Mike and three kids. If anyone is starting up a fish extender group here, on the the Disboards, I'd love to join, otherwise I would be willing to start one. This will be our 12th Disney cruise but first on the Fantasy. Looking forward to meeting you all!

We just booked today, it will me (Krissy), my husband Mike and three kids. If anyone is starting up a fish extender group here, on the the Disboards, I'd love to join, otherwise I would be willing to start one. This will be our 12th Disney cruise but first on the Fantasy. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Welcome!

If you turn your FACE to a BOOK that should not be named here, there is a very active thread for our cruise.

Someone has already volunteered to organize FE, but sign-ups haven't started yet.

I found the two Facebook pages, but I was wondering if there were folks on here that weren't involved with FB that would be interested too.

good evening to everyone. We are an Italian family, I (Veronica), Marco, Gino 7, Mathias 6, and Leon Arièl 3 years. This will be our 5th Disney Cruise. pirate:
on board we will celebrate 8th Gino’s birthday... he can't wait!!!!
Unfortunately I don't speak much English, (I❤️Google translate) and also for children knowing only the Italian Language is a big problem, but them as soon as they hear the word SHIP, they are so happy that they forget than English :thumbsup2
I'm very excited to participate at fish extender!!
Is there a Facebook page for the FE?
Good night to everyone... (11.01 p.m. In Italy)
Veronica.

I found the two Facebook pages, but I was wondering if there were folks on here that weren't involved with FB that would be interested too.
Hi Krissy,
I am probably the only one who isn't on FB and miss the days when this disboard was THE place to get to know others joining your cruise. I am interested in participating in the FE but may already be added by my friend on the FB one.
Susanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!