June 9-12 2005 3 night

We are.... just booked a few days ago. It's our first cruise and we are really looking forward to it!:bounce:

We are ......it will be our first cruise EVER kids will be 3 and 10.......SOOOOOOO excited!!!!!

This is our first cruise ever too.... we'll be there with DD14. I hope she likes the teen club activities. Can't wait :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

we are so excited. going with our DS 9 and 6. is anyone going to be staying before to go to the parks?

We will be at Riverside for Sat-Wed before the cruise. Can't wait to visit all the parks again. Funny, the thing my DD wants to do most is go to Epcot and taste the Coke products from around the world.... Then she'll be dragging me on all the rides!:earseek: :3dglasses

We will be arriving the night before and are staying at the Radisson at the Port. We have a DD 14, DD 13, a male cousin, 16 and an adult DD 23 and her boyfriend in additon to my DH and myself.

Also we have cousins on the ship, with three kids, DD 20, DS 16, and DD 11.

We are staying offsite after the cruise (could not afford rooms for all those kids!) and will be in the parks from 6/12 to 6/19!:earsboy: :earsgirl:

So..... maybe the DD's can hook up while on the ship. Sounds like they are close in age. Let me know if they want to email back and forth prior to sailing to get to know each other. Sounds like you have a crew going!
:wave2:

That would be great. It would be so nice to know other kids on the ship before they get there, plus they are in the teen club, so for them they would love to know at least a few in there! You can email me if you want with her email address and I'll do the same. Does she have IM?

We did a 3 night in October, 2003, and had so much fun. We are celebrating 8th grade graduation and the oldest DD's graduation from grad school.

I know my boys are so excited about everthing. we are staying 1 week before the cruise but we dont exactly know where yet. and we are going to fly to Orlando so they are getting many things they have never done. i know i wont get my husband to another Disney anything for a long time so i want to make this super special

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter