June, July, August Planning!! Here we come Mouse House!

MKY...I don't know anything about other bands...that was Tomar that answered...this new software is confusing. I had always been given the new ones. Now you can opt not to get them, but I wouldn't have a clue what to do. I assume the fancy ones they do activate once there, but I have no idea. I've also never gotten an AP set either....so I have no idea. We might for Christmas since we'll activate our ap's at Halloween.

Your time FLEW by...I hope ours does. DH saw pics of costumes so now he wants to dress up. I'm not prepared for that!! guess I'll have to work on that this weekend.:sulley:

EE22, so glad you decided on costumes. Being there for Halloween or even late october > more and more people are in costume and will make your trip extra special. Now, what is going to be your theme?

mky :cutie:

Thanks for reminding me!! I have to do that this weekend...better write myself a note. I have Mr and Mrs Potato Head costumes that I bought super cheap last year after Halloween. I thought they looked easy and wouldn't take up much room. We'll see this weekend if they really are. I have to pull out the luggage again though as I put them back in there last time I dug through the stuff.

You're super close:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::woohoo::woohoo:party::jumping2::jumping2:

Major bummer here....I dug out the costumes that I had packed back in the luggage and there is only ONE in the package. Not willing to pay pre-Halloween prices for another one so I guess we'll wear fun shirts. Honestly, I think they would be too hot anyway. I am glad I did have to go back in there...this coming week is Homecoming and one day is Tourist Day for dressing up...dug out my old Tigger fanny pack, water bottle holder and found a pin lanyard and already had out the shades to bring so I'm set for one day anyway next week. I really don't enjoy Homecoming week anymore...the kids are nuts and it's pulling teeth to get them to do any work during the week!

Guess I'll organize and pack a tad today since I dug through all that stuff. Still 33 days!!

Good Day To All - Hope everyone is doing well even with the hustle, hustle of your daily lives... We miss Disney, it's neat to here everyone's trips are going as planned.

Midori & I went to Houston this past week.. Midori had choir competition and her favorite Korean Boy Band was performing at the Crossroads House of Blues in downtown Houston.... WOW!!! what a gigantic City....

IMG_0972.JPG IMG_0977.JPG IMG_0978.JPG IMG_0980.JPG IMG_0981.JPG IMG_0984.JPG IMG_0989.JPG IMG_0994.JPG IMG_0995.JPG IMG_1002.JPG

Last edited:
To All - This is what Midori lives for....She is standing next to J-Hope & Jung Kook.. LOL the small person...

IMG_0040 (2).png

MKY AND BUG WISHING YOU BOTH THE BESTEST TRIP EVER !!!! HAVE A WONDERUL TIME !!!!
party:party:party:party:party:

EE22 ~ HOPE YOUR ALMOST PACKED !!!:hmghost::maleficen:mickeyjum:dumbo::goofy:

RHMH ~ GREAT PICTURES :tinker: THANK YOU FOR SHARING !!! :tinker::tinker:

Thanks everyone! We are off at 2:30 am OMG :rolleyes2 Hope to sleep 3 hrs on plane.
Send pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: for better weather. Tired of wdw in rain.

Lots of price changes for wdw announced today. But, we got a notice saying our ap's are unchanged till they are up to renewel. So that is great.
The boys are already pouting here >> all 3 of them. :sad2::sad::sad2: They do not like packing or what it stands for.

Happy planning and EE22 your on deck............. :flower1::worship::flower1: We have halloween shirts but no costumes > and so far no tix to mnsshp waiting for weather than we will see.

Have a great week, mky :smickey:

HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME MKY!!

I just had a mild meltdown over the new annual passes as we have vouchers loaded.

MKY - Have a Magical Vacation - tell Mickey & The Gang Hello for us...

EE - I heard about the price jump - WOW!! Sorry

Tomar - Best Wishes

Hiya everyone, :wave2:

We are back. Exhausted. Had great weather! Only 1 sprinkle for about 1 hr. :thumbsup2 We where sooooooooooo happy.
Spent more time at epcot this time. Magic Kingdom was great as usual, just tooooooooooo packed. We tried a few "weird" foods at the f& w festival. Did not get to AK and spent only a half day at dhs. So we stayed either epcot, mk, or pool. CR was wonderful. Great room, no issues We where in the garden > but it was quieter and less frantic {as the tower can be sometimes}.
We where happy to find > the people where sooooooooooooooooo much more friendly both cm's and guest. This had been a issue for the last few trips >> but wonder if the weather was the cause???? Never ran into any "fights". Only a few kid meltdowns.

EE22, sorry we where so go go goooooooooooooo that we choose not to go to the party. We have been so many times that just didn't feel like it. So I could not score you any literature early. I was surprised it was not out and only handed to people when they where entering the party.
looks like your about to hit single digits. :bounce: WooHoo! :cheer2::cheer2:

mky :wizard:

So glad you had a great time MKY and Bug!! Yahoooooooooooooooo!!
Busy here...final packing going on. I think it will be warm when we are there so I'm glad about that. It's turned very chilly here!!
I won't say the "w" word though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts