Just a general thank you!!!!

AmazingGrace

Relax! It's a message board!
Last week, we went to Florida for my grandma's funeral. Since all the arrangements were made, and we had all day on our hands with three kids, we ventured over to the downtown Disney market place. The castmembers at the World of Disney store were awesome. I loved talking to the different castmembers about the where they were from. One castmember showered my kids with stickers in the princess section. At the toy store, Maria from Venezuela is a cancer survivor and bonded with my son instantly. Several castmembers told us to come back and see them when we return for Benji's wish trip this summer.
There was this one castmember in the parking lot that drove what I could only describe as a magic mobile. It was do Disneyriffic, you'd have to see it to believe it.
The castmembers at DTD made the whole experience beyond memorable. We can't wait to go back!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter