Just about time for magic to pull out of port canaveral...

Thanks nurse...our first time will be 9/13/03...7 weeks from today is our turn. We can hardly wait.

give me the link I can't get on the local6 site!!!!!!!!!Hurry!

Yep, and here she was going past the two palms cam today. Just "4 more weeks to go" and us August 23rd Eastern Cruisers will be sailing away on her!!!

62Magic_7-26-03.jpg

How do you capture the ship like that? I want someone to do that when we are on our Cruise 8/17/2003? Can you explain so I can explain to someone else? I tryed right click and save(computer idiot, ME....really look it up in the dictionary and there is a pic. of me...) but it save the web site with out the image...UGH! I am only a little slow with these things. Any help?

Originally posted by Disneymommie
How do you capture the ship like that? I want someone to do that when we are on our Cruise 8/17/2003? Can you explain so I can explain to someone else? I tryed right click and save(computer idiot, ME....really look it up in the dictionary and there is a pic. of me...) but it save the web site with out the image...UGH! I am only a little slow with these things. Any help?

I just found out how to do this a few weeks ago myself. If you go down below the picture, where it says something about if your computer does not support Java, click on that saying, and then you will be able to capture the photos. Try it a few times and see what happens.

It usually takes roughly about three minutes for the ships to go past two palms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter