Just back 9/20- a few thoughts on the current status of the parks

We have the Harry Potter package which includes breakfast at Three Broomsticks. Wonder if they'll offer lunch instead then?
We had the package as well. We ate Breakfast at The Leaky Cauldron which was very good. We were able to use the voucher for Three Broomsticks for lunch or dinner. We ate there for dinner. The food was good but service was lacking

We had the package as well. We ate Breakfast at The Leaky Cauldron which was very good. We were able to use the voucher for Three Broomsticks for lunch or dinner. We ate there for dinner. The food was good but service was lacking
We have the Potter package as well. We're going the week of Thanksgiving and are wondering if we will need a lunch/dinner reservation if park is crowded.

ugh 2020.
Perfect summary of 2020 LOL
We have the Potter package as well. We're going the week of Thanksgiving and are wondering if we will need a lunch/dinner reservation if park is crowded.
We will be in Orlando 11/20-11/30 with 11/27-30 onsite at RPR. We will be a group of 7 on 27th & 28th so I am seriously considering making reservations. The other group we are going with (husbands oldest daughter her husband and son) will be firstimers-although they already bought annual passes lol. I didn't find the need to make reservations in June, but did in August for Mythos and glad I did! even though crowd levels weren't what they are now still long waits likely due to reduced capacity. Can make them on open table or Universal website for smaller groups.

I always try to go bagless at the parks. That seems more necessary right now.
But your can't take your phone on Hulk and Rip Ride Rocket, right? And you can't get a virtual line or make a mobile order without your phone. So how can you avoid those locker? I would love to figure out how to do it because that is the only thing I bring besides the lanyard with ticket, room key, credit card and ID.
[/QUOTE]
I read that you can't use mobile ordering if you have one of the dining plans. Does anyone know if this still holds true?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter