Just back afrom BWV!

Rock'n Robin

Disney Queen
We got back from our week in the "world" last night! It was awesome! I just wish I'd had more chance to explore the Boardwalk area. We did all four parks and Blizzard Beach. The busses were fine for us, but DH thinks he'd rather go back to having a car. The 1 BR Villa was great! The one downside was we thought we could see Illuminations, but there was a big tree right in front of our room! If we'd been one room either way we would have had an awesome view! We were in room 3121, 7 doors down from the end--nice walk from the elevators, LOL! DH actually fell asleep in our room whirlpool two different nights!
Ask questions, but I can't be on too long. Trip reports about food, parks will follow. I did get in the hot seat though!
Robin M.

Glad to hear your trip was great....I'm looking forward to hearing more details!

Looking forward to a report since I'll be at the BWV in 13 days!!

I can't wait....

Glad you had such a good time! ;)

Glad you had a great time. Looking forward to your report.

Robin, I did look for you but I think you checked in the day before we checked out. Maybe we'll catch each other next time!! Glad to hear your trip was a good one.

:cool: Denise

What kind of entertainment did they have on the BW?
Are the Boardwalk Buskers still there? I heard conflicting stories about this.

Welcome back! Glad you had a great time. What time did the bus end up coming for EE morning at MK? (Glad your luck on that was better than ours.)

1) there weren't any buskers on the boardwalk. They did have a "Discover Zone Kids Fest" from June 21-24 with all kinds of booths and a huge dance area in front of the steps. The other days they had the usual booths--face painting, hair beads, etc. but no strolling entertainment.
2) I had the crew at the bus stop by 6:35 on EE day. The bus got there about 6:45, and we were at MK a little after 7--in fact, we were the very first bus there and the very first people. It worked out great. We always timed the busses well and never had to wait more than 10 min. The boats were another story--we kept missing them, and walked to Epcot and MGM most of the time we went rather than wait.
Robin M.

Robin, When you arrived at MK at 7:00 for EE, was the park open? If not, how long did you have to wait? (Question from my DH who just grimaced when I told him we needed to be at the bus stop at 6:30!)
Julie

No, MK wasn't open, it opened at 7:30. I don't know if another bus came in time. I was just paranoid about it so we got there early.
Robin M.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter