Just back - any q's?

Plan Man

Mouseketeer
Six nights in a tent trailer in loop 2000.

4 kids 13,11,8,6

wife, me (39)

Grandma

Went to all the parks and hit all the popular rides.

Great time.

Plan Man, glad you had a great time! How were the crowds? We're heading down in December and can't wait!!!

I'm sure this is an ignorant question. But what is a tent trailor? We used to have a pop up, but I have never heard of a tent trailor. Thanks!

Plan man, planning a tip the first week of February. Staying at campgrounds in a huge RV. Any suggestions on which area to get a site? I've never stayed at the campground before. Marc

Marc514, there are three different types of sites at FW. Preferred (includes: water, electric, sewer and cable hookup), full hook up (includes: water, electric and sewer) and the basic site (includes: water and electric). We've always been partial to the Preferred sites. However, while we were there in April of this year we stayed in the 800 loop (which is a full hookup) and really enjoyed it. I saw big RV's in both the Preferred and full hook up sites.

Originally posted by Bellefan66
I'm sure this is an ignorant question. But what is a tent trailor? We used to have a pop up, but I have never heard of a tent trailor. Thanks!

They art the same thing, "Tent Trailer" and "Folding Trailer" are just other names for a "Pop UP"

Yes - Tent trailer is the same as a pop-up.

Crowds were sorta heavy. About 2/3 of the summer crowds. Be careful what you listen to and read. A lot of people said there were hardly any lines the same time we were there. We saw linesand wait times every day by 11:00 or so right until near closing. My advice is to plan ahead and use fast pass. Take advantage of the extra magic hour.

Loop for a large RV - we have never camped witht a large RV so I am not sure - however there are lots of people with big RVs so you shouldn't have a problem. I would look for a site near the Marina - they seemed to have the most big RVs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter