Just back from 1st time at BWV!

BWVDenise

I believe in something, I just don't know what it
We were pleasantly surprised by the lack of crowds! I went expecting the worst and it wasn't bad at all. We were there from the evening of the 16th to the afternoon of the 21st. I looked for "rocknrobin" but did not see anyone who I thought might fit her family. Too bad, as I would have loved to meet a fellow DISer.
We ate most meals in, enjoyed our room (1115) and have no complaints. The kids had a blast at the pool and we even stopped in at the community hall for some down time. We had great luck with the buses and never waited more than 10 minutes.
Now I get to start planning the November trip:p
Yippee!!:cool:

Denise

I'm so glad you had a great time....BWV is so beautiful...can't wait till Sept...Marianne :earsgirl: :wave:

Hey BWVDenise! My brother used to live in Turnersville. Been there numerous times. Is there a solution yet for the traffice on Rt. 42 though??? WHOA!

We were at the BWV in May. Had a similar experience to yours... so much so that we joined DVC! Now we'll be able to go every May and December.

Have a great time this November!!!

Wow BWVDenise, our families must thing alike - we're going to DW this month, and we're going again in November! Maybe we'll see you there! :D
Welcome back - glad you had a good time! :D

Sounds like you had a lot of fun! Have fun planning for November. We will be home in September. Can't wait.

hi Denise: maybe we'll see you there in november. we'll be there 11/6-11/12. glad you had a good time.

Hi BWVDenise! We too were suprised at how "uncrowded" WDW was during the month of May--a time whenI thought it would be busy! We arrived at BWV on a Wednesday morning and had orginally planned on breakfast at Spoodles but arrived a half hour early. I thought that there would be NO WAY to just walk in but we did and practically had the entire restaurant to ourselves...it was so NICE! It set a nice mood for the rest of the trip, which was similar to that. :D I am glad you had a great trip home...have fun planning the next one! ;)

Sorry we missed you Denise! On the evening of the 20th we went to Chef Mickey's and MK, then on the 21st we did MKEE and came back to BWV about 1!
We didn't have any bus problems either! I also poolhopped to SAB and liked it better than Luna Park for the little ones!
I didn't see ANY lime green ribbons the whole week we were there! Maybe the heat wilted them!:)
Robin M.

I noticed that you said you liked your room 1115. We are going for the first time at BWV and have always enjoyed 1st floors elsewhere. Did you like the first floor? Can you get a 1st floor Luna pool view or do you have another recommendation?

DisneyMom&Dad:

Just so you'll know, the first floor is actually down one floor from the lobby. We were quite a ways from the elevators, but we didn't mind. There are rooms near Luna Park, which I'm sure are great if you want to spend time at the pool, which we did! The kids just loved it. I was so happy to be there, they could have put me anywhere and I'd have been happy! Enjoy your stay!!!!:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter