Just back from BWV:where did the birds go ?

KNWVIKING

DIS Veteran
We spent 4 days at BWV and saw virtually no seagulls and only 6 of the nasty black birds. The hand rail around the waters edge was clean,balconies were clean. People were eating outside,buying the fish food which brought a couple ducks around.Saw normal amount of little sparrow type birds-nothing like we've seen in the past. We inquired about this to a handfull of CM's and they all acted baffled-"what birds" !!! Whatever happened to the birds I don't care, I'm just glad they're gone.Any other recent returnee's have different experience ?

The seagulls tend to be around only in the winter months. Not sure what has calmed down the other birds.

We noticed the same thing last week. We even at an evening snack on the balcony. DS needed me inside, and I made the mistake of leaving the snack on the balcony. I was sure I'd come back to find birds everywhere, but, guess what, no birds!!! Go figure.

I wonder of the renovation crews are scaring them off...if so, maybe we can keep them working on the place full-time! ;)

Maybe the points are to high and the rooms too small for the birds too!

(couldn't resist)

And the birds who don't think the DVC owners are snobs think they're losers! LOL

The birds took the early retirement

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter