Just Back from BWV...

micki7337

<font color="blue">Luv that Mouse!<br><font color=
..and after spending a few nights sleeping like a baby we realize that it's time to replace our mattress/boxspring.

Does anyone know the brand/style bed used at the BWV? I should have pulled the sheets off and looked before we left yesterday but we didn't start talking about replacing ours until we were on our way to the airport. Now that we're home I can't wait to go buy one and have it deliveried ASAP.

Thanks!

That is too funny! We did the same thing after we stayed at the BWV Inn last year. Came right home and bought a new matress! We bought Spring Air Pillow top and it is pretty close to the same feel as in BW Inn. But, we also bought a DVC timeshare, so maybe there is a method to this madness!!:laughing:

The brand is Sealy, but I don't know the model. I looked, but the mattress only had the manufacturer name on it.

That mattess is like... bliss............

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter