Just back from SSR (New DVC Owner)

hope3702

Mouseketeer
And loved every second of it...My wife and I with our little one (1 year old) had a blast...She loved the donald duck water play area as well at the grandstand water area...Couldn't get her away from it...We couldn't be happier with our DVC purchase and thank everyone here who gave us the information we needed...

Also visited Boardwalk and Beach Club areas...Beach Club looked fantastic and loved the Flying Fish Cafe...

If you are on the fence about buying...Just do it...You will never regret it!

Thanks for the post! We are new DVC owners as well (AKV) but are making our first trip to SSR in Nov / Dec. It is great to hear all the positive feedback. We cant wait:dance3:

Glad you enjoyed SSR! We just back from our fist DVC stay at SSR also. We were very happy with everything at SSR, and we can't be happier with our decision to purchase DVC.

It's nice to hear positive things about SSR. We love it there and are so happy with our purchase. :cool1:

We bought into DVC a year ago Last January. We have been to SSR and OKW last October. SSR is our home resort, and we absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! We stayed in the grand villa and also had a 2 bedroom villa. We will be going back in the beginning of August for a week. This time we are staying in a 2 bedroom villa and all at SSR. We can't wait!!! SSR resort is so relaxing. It will be a favorite place to spend quality time with our family for many years to come.

Glad you enjoyed SSR...:upsidedow
Looking down at our ticker 3 months + for our first time home cant wait

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. It won't be long before my first trip home and I can't wait. :cool1:

Good to hear you had a good trip, many more to come.

Glad to hear you loved it! Welcome home to SSR! We are in love with SSR too, it's so relaxing and the location is great. In Oct our "baby" will be 20 months old (!!) and running amuck at SSR.

D4D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter