Just back from TDS -- all Christmas 50% off (except snowglobes)

lovelyk68

Mouseketeer
The CMs at my local TDS (Laurel Park Place) said the sale just started today.

I bought 2 Santa Hats w/Mickey ears, a Pooh drummer beannie, a Pooh stocking,
a Pooh Christmas CD, a Mickey shaped photo frame ornament, 2 Mickey Snowman mugs,
and 2 red 2001 glass ornaments: one with Mickey on top and one with Pooh for $46.00.

Best of all I used my gift card from the ticket promotion in Illinois, so the cost to me was -0-.
I just wish I had one of those $10 off cards or coupons. :D

Happy shopping!

Great sale...I bought 2 silver mickey ear ornaments, 1 red mickey ear ornament, a pooh scene ornament in a box, a big xmas eyore, and (not on sale) a white eyore and white pooh.

They had 4 different americana mickey pins, too, if anyone is looking for them.

Hercamore

Terrific sale!!!!!!!!! Our snowglobes were on sale as well. I got the Mickey Snowman plate, dishes and mugs, ornaments and the hats. The cookie jar and some Christmas beanies as well. The adult sweatshirts were$9.99 and tons of kids clothes at 50% including the gorgeous Minnie Christmas dress and Pooh outfits. Good thing I had the Disney club discount it really came in handy!!! Merry Christmas to me, my husband is done shopping for me now.

I had to buy that Minnie Christmas dress and the boys velvet vest Christmas out fit. Even though we already have the Christmas out fits and did the pictures.....So now I schedule with the picture people to have a quick shot taken on Monday! Found a coupon in the paper no sitting fee and free 8x10 or 11x13! Plus I joined the club! All this just because of some cute out fits! I must be crazy!

Large christmas mugs are 2.49 before DC discount. They will make great gifts with a few hot choc packets inside. I hope I left a few on the shelves for the rest of you.....

Adult pj's are also 25% off.

We are head to the World on the 18th for Christmas and I can't believe what I bought at the store today. When fly home we arriving around dinner time and had already planned to pick up some chinese food so we can just come home and relax. So, today while at TDS I bought a place setting for four of the mugs, plates, and bowls and I'm going to ask my friend to set our table so when we come home we still can have the magic as we unwind from our trip. I can't wait for this special surprise. Do you think it's a good idea.

Oh, I also got a large Christmas Eeyore, and the small beanie, my Mickey Santa hat, two ornaments and I can't believe I only spent $42.60. I had my $10 of $50 card plus I also got to use my DC card. I am so excited.

I'm doing the happy dance. Only 19 more days till our trip.

Happy shopping everyone.

Did anyone get Christmas CD's for 50% off? Ours weren't but, the snowglobes where but I decided on the dished instead.

I would never have gone in today without the heads up from this board! Thanks! I got 4 frame ornaments, one for each of my children, a $9.99 Mickey sweatshirt (for me!), Mickey rainbow suckers for the stockings, another TDS pin, and the cutest HAPPY HOLIDAYS decoration that has all the disney characters stiingon the letters. I also got to use my DC discount AND the $10 off $50 card for a total of $51.20.

Thanks again!

Jennifer

Went to DS last night and even snowglobes were 50% off but there wasn't a large selection of clothes to choose from. I was hoping to pick up dresses for DGDs but nothing in their sizes was available on sale.

Check out the Disney Store today.Went in because of the sale(thanks to you guys)the deal was buy 2 beanies and get the third free!(the cm's found they were to do this today):bounce:I was able to buy ones that just came to our store yesterday and got some of them free. WOOHOO!Merry Christmas to me.This included all beanies(the Christmas ones also)plus the Pooh's that were dressed like fruit and veggie's.:)

Last night they said the Christmas & snowglobe sale would last until Wednesday.

I just got back from another local store (Twelve Oaks) which they turned into a Play store and they had Christmas Snowglobes for 50% off, so I guess it varies by store. The store was very bright and probably fun for kids, but I missed the adult stuff!

I'm mad! I just purchased via website and didn't get 1/2 off! I was there yesterday and the manager told me they didn't know how long it was going to last, but it was a day-by-day thing. I'm going back tomorrow (had DD with me) anyway to see.

This board is the greatest! I had gone shopping with my sister on Black Friday (real early in the morning!) and we hit our local DS when it first opened. I showed her the Mickey snowman which I think is just the cutest thing. She bought me one of the big coffee mugs with Mickey and the snowman on it (and one for herself also!). She mentioned to me that she loved the snowglobes, but she "had to be good" and didn't buy it. I ran up this morning and got it for her for 50% off!:bounce: I also found one of the Christmas deep blue overalls with Pooh for my DD who is 7, a Mickey snowman for our Christmas tree, and a sweatshirt for me. As I was standing in line, I noticed the lady behind me with a coupon in her hand. I said "Oh Pooh! I forgot to bring mine!". She was kind enough to give me her extra one! I was going to use my DC card, but the coupon was worth more! Everything came to $33.00. Tis the season!!!:p

Colleen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter