Just back from Western Cruise 04/26/03

Vivig

<font color=teal>Addicted to DISboards<br><font co
Hi all,

We just returned today from our Western cruise 04/26/03-05/03/03.

The best way I can describe the cruise, was that it was AWESOME!!!

These boards helped us plan ahead..and we are very grateful to everyone's advise:):)

The weather was beyond great! We had quite severe rain storms on Friday..but by Saturday everything had cleared up pretty much. In Key West we experienced some rain..otherwise the remaining of our trip we CANNOT COMPLAIN!! Sure beats the harsh weather we have had in Ontario all winter long.

Unfortunately we did not make it to the DIS meet..I was fully prepared .... with the Green Mickeys as well as the postcards etc...maybe next time?? Sorry that I missed everyone.

The childrens programs was outstanding!! There were 700 children on board and the councelors did a superb job!! Could not get our son (5 1/2) to leave the programs!

I will try to write up a trip report soon.

But first I must thank...Barb and Tony, Dave's DCL Tribute, as well as Jennifer and Dave. Your wonderful web sites that contain all the information you have gathered throughout time helped our family out tremendously!

Hope to get the trip report out soon...
Bye for now
:D

We just returned also. I could not get my son out of our car. He wanted to go back to his ship. The programs for the kids were great. We had the time of our lives!

Gald you both had a great time and also hoping you post trip reports this week. Would love to read them before we leave Saturday for our turn on the Magic.

We just got back too. I could not find a single thing ship board wise to really fault. We had a great time. Spent WAY too much money. My 7 yr old niece had a wonderful time. My mother is now a walking Commercial for DCL.

I have to note, we did have Hail in Key West. The CLouds and what looked like Rain at Castaway Cay gave way to a wonerful day. Not to mention, we were one of the 1st to Lizzy McGuire Movie. My niece loved that.

In a note for how good DCL is Customer Service wise. We left one our many lugage pieces at the Terminal. They are FedExing it to me. How cool is that.

Also my CC got put on Security Hold. Seems when I drew money out in Grnad Cayman and then Mexico, it upset them and they were worried my card was compromised. Disney helped me get that worked out. So all is well :)

David

Just a note about the credit card hold.

I always call the card companies BEFORE I travel abroad to leth them know:

1. where I'm going
2. When I'll be gone.

This way they don't flag it while gone (Not everyone is as helpful as DCL and any miscreants abroad who get your card number can't use it later.

We were on this cruise. Just undescribable! We loved it and rebooked for May 1, 2004, eastern.
We couldn't keep our 3 year old out of the club. All the counslers were great. Disney sure knows how to do it.
We never touched our luggage from the Hyatt on Fri. night til we returned to Cleveland on the next Sat. They had our airlines right at the port and the porters took our luggage thru customs and then to the Continental guy and they put it on the truck and us on the bus to the airport. They said that Disney is the only cruise line to hire the airlines to do that. Wow.
Can't wait til next year.
I knew it would be good but it exceded my expectations.
Bunny

I have just completed my trip report. It's long.... sorry.

Have a Gr8 day:):)
Vivian

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter