Just back where we dined.

PartyofSix

TripMomma + 4
I will start this by saying this a wonderful trip despite the fact that one of us was sick everyday of the trip. We made the best of this and managed some wonderful meals here where we dined.

Me, dh, dd's 4

The arrival night i was not feeling well and we skipped supper at mickeys altogether. We just got ice cream on main street and that was it. It was yummy though. :)

Day two: PS at WC at WL where we stayed. We where seated right away. My husband had the skillett, girls shared a pancake brkt, and i had eggs, grits, sausage and a biscuit. It was really good and the entertainment was great. A-

Lunch was Tusker House in AK. DH had the chicken fried sandwich, i had turkey roll dd's shared kids meals. Mine was alwful! I knew i should have gotten the chicken. DH said it was great. My dd got sick in the resturant and we had to scurry from the table leaving our meals to clean her up. When we got her cleaned and changed we realized they thru away our large water and coke. I found a CM who was so nice and gave me replacements my dh was amazed they did that. C+

We moved that evening to the MK and while waiting on our fast pass for BTMR we ate at Peco's Bills. This was the biggest surpise of the trip. Great burgers and a huge fixin bar! I had read about it here on the boards and it was all that and more. Nice meal. B++

My dh got sick and stayed in the room all day this third day. The girls and i moved on to MGM to our PS at PT cafe. This was a decent meal. I had the fried chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans. The chicken was very greasy the sides where excellent though. The girls split a burger and they enjoyed it. The waiter did'nt pick on us at all maybe it was because i looked stressed and told him about all of us being sick on this trip at some point. I ordered a milk shake (chocolate) it was soooo yummy. As he brought our ticket and left my dd emily got sick right there at the table! OMG i was so lucky she did'nt get me or her clothes this time. I jumped up and stole some napkins from the next table and a waiter scolded me and i told him my dd was sick. He asked me who did i think i was stealing his napkins. After i said that he offered to send help over. I tipped heavy and we left. We had PS and walked right in no wait but they where seating for 2:30 for walkins! B+

After a day at MGM we headed back to the WL. I called from the room and made a PS at WC and we had supper there. It was GREAT i ordered the glazed pork chops and my girls shared a hamburger. Those pork chops where excellent! The service was great the entertainment was flawless AGAIN. I noticed when we got down stairs that the wait times where over an hour! I made a suggestion to one couple to call from the house phone and get a PS when i called they basically said come on now or i could go in 20 minutes. :)A+++

I also walked over to Artist Point and made PS for after supper dessert for the girls to paint a cookie. Man what a deal! THis was so much fun for me and them. It comes on a painters type plate with colored gels that are edilble with a white chocolate mickey puzzle you put that together and paint it. They also service a sugar and chocolate chip cookie with this for 4.95. The paint brush comes with it. I ordered the kids sundae and a water and the girls had drinks it was 19.00 not including tip. This was great and i'd definetly do it again. A++

The next morning was our last full day My husband was treading to see if he would make it out this day with us. So me and the girls called from the room got PS again with no wait at WC and had breakfast. I ordered them the pancakes again and i ordered the childs egg and grit with biscuit breakfast. I was sort of surpised they let me order off the childrens menu. But it was more than plenty. They brought out my eggs scramble and not over easy so they replaced the entire meal leaving me the first one too. So the girls had the scrambled eggs off that plate and the new plate came with hashbrowns which they shared. It was really good and service and entertianment where flawless. Meals here are just flawless. A+

My dh joined us for our first trip ever to epcot. We did'nt get to eat much at the food and wine counters it was pouring rain. We did try the cheese soup. EXCELLENT and the salmon off that same cart EXCELLENT. We tried the beef strogaoff of one of the carts it was just ok. We tried a few more of the cart and it ecapes memory what they where really not that great. We sorta snacked thru epcot.

For supper we did counter service at the Roaring Forks. My dh got us the steak subs with fries. A cheese pizza and hot dogs for the girls. The sub was great meat and cheese i did'nt eat the bread and according to him that was a smart choice it was yucky. The fries where good. I don't know what he paid for that meal but it was very decent food. B+

I know i'm not much help to thoe planning but i learned a lot this trip. I learned that you could make ps from your room with little to no wait time. And i learned NOT to go to a busy resturant like PT cafe and try to just walk in. Do your PS when you get up that day or before you leave home. Mine worked out great with no wait times for any of the PS i did.

Thanks for the great reviews. Hope you and your family are feeling better!

Wow, thanks for the reviews. I'm sorry to hear of you and your daughter being sick on your trip, it seems like you made the most of it though and didn't let it get you down. My daughter also had the painters dessert at Artist Point, it was so cool, we also had the salmon which was delicious!

:sunny:

Great reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

What rotten luck everyone was sick at some point. Glad you all still managed to have a great time.

Daisie i witnessed that salmon being served at the table next to us and just drooled over it! Salmon is my favorite and it looked wonderful! That bread also caught my eye. I definetly want to dine with my husband when we return in Jan!

Your reviews and good advice on PS arrangements.::yes:: :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter