Just Back!

mickeyluv71

Disney Dolphin Chick!
Hi there! I'm just back from a 5 day primarily solo visit (I say primarily because my sister had to work a good deal of the time so I was on my own a lot in the parks and all the time at CSR. I'm going to post reports on the trip report board, but I'd be happy to answer any questions here!

~Beth

Welcome back!

Did you like CSR? Which building were you in? Did you eat at the Pepper Market-what did you think of the quality of the food?

Are you going to write a trip report? We need some solo trip reports it helps us plan our trips.

OH were the park crowds reasonable?

Ok, ok! The trip was awesome! I loved Coronado Springs! I was in Casitas...first building 1 and then buidling 3 (explanation in the trip report). I got food from the Pepper Market a couple of times and ate in my room (saved the service charge that way, plus I was tired and wanted to get to my room at that point.) Once was late at night and I got the chicken caesar salad. The chicken was well seasoned, but a tad dry in places, but the lettuce was great...appeared to be really fresh! The other time I had a bacon cheeseburger and it was good...seemed closer to a regular hamburger as opposed to the thin processed ones at a lot of the counter service places in the parks.

I'm putting the trip reports on that board, but I'll copy them to here as well. The crowds weren't awful...some things were walk ons, but there were some waits on Friday at Animal Kingdom and definitely waits at Magic Kingdom on Saturday...but none really longer than 45 minutes.

I'll post the trip report separately...it's going day by day, and I'm up to part of day three.

~Beth

Hi mickeyluv71

Glad to hear you had a great trip....looking forward to seeing all of the details. Hopefully the weather was on your side.

I'll be there in just 3 more days (not that I'm counting or anything)

All that matters is that you had fun.

welcome back mickeyluv17:D :D
glad you had such a great trip. the dolphins in depth sounds awesome. i have really enjoyed reading your reports. looking forward to reading about your last two days of vacation. it helps pass the time waiting for MY vacation:) i agree that csr is a great resort, i'm heading back in may:D

katypop:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter