Just booked for June :)

notyourghost

Earning My Ears
My son will be between his junior and senior years of high school and, due to next summer obligations for ROTC and internships, this will probably be our last summer trip like this for awhile. He adores WDW and would be a vlogger if we lived in Florida, haha! He is also going on a mission trip to help build homes right before this trip, so I feel like I'm giving him something well deserved after a great school year :) We are super excited to have booked the Swan and Dolphin and got a good deal on Costco Travel. My favorite restaurant (Beaches and Cream) is on the loop. Any recommendations for Crescent Lake meals and stops? DS loves the Skyliner, so we're open to anything on the Skyliner line too. Any advice on requesting a good room? This is also our first time at HS since 2016!

We are so close to DDR time!! We haven't stayed on property in awhile, so I'm super looking forward to being to reserve :lovestruc

If you have never stayed at Swan/Dolphin, hop over the dedicated thread for them, great info. there. Don't rule out some meals at the Dolphin, has some great restaurants. I don't know for sure, but I think since you went through Costco Travel it's like going through a travel agency and any room type other than the one booked through them will have to be requested by them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter