Just booked our first cruise... 2 quick questions

amyjmcc90

Earning My Ears
I just booked our cruise - did it over the phone because trying to book connecting state rooms is MADDENING on their website. Looking over the emailed receipts, I see that Javier charged insurance to one room but not to the other, when I specifically declined on both. Is this an easy fix? Second question is regarding the 13.5% gratuities rate. For a 7 night cruise, are we charged for 7 nights or 8 days? And when does that get charged? Okay, I guess that's 3 questions. :)

Hi, Amy! Call back immediately to get that room's Travel Insurance removed. The gratuities will be charged every day to every cruiser's Sea Pass account, so 7 separate charges per person for a 7 night cruise.

You also have the option of paying the gratuities upfront, even after final payment is due.

I just booked our cruise - did it over the phone because trying to book connecting state rooms is MADDENING on their website. Looking over the emailed receipts, I see that Javier charged insurance to one room but not to the other, when I specifically declined on both. Is this an easy fix? Second question is regarding the 13.5% gratuities rate. For a 7 night cruise, are we charged for 7 nights or 8 days? And when does that get charged? Okay, I guess that's 3 questions. :)

It's not 13.5%. It's $13.50 per person per day x 7 days

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter