Just Booked Pop Century

So jealous....we were booked to return to POP this october but looking into the costs etc, coming fromAustralia is going to cost a small fortune being a family of 6, especially now that my 2 older children are classed as adults we need 2 rooms..:( so we have had to put it off till September 2023...

Just booked Pop Century, Oct. 2022! Let the long countdown begin 😂
im looking at POP C for January trip still hashing the details (budget) but dont want to book yet ( actually cant without a call) until i see what promos become available and for which they apply. :)

PS does anyone know can you specifiy a specific building or is it assigned etc I cant remember which is closest to the lobby and transit and does that fall under (preffered) Accessible as this what we are trying to accomplish for the little one.

Cheers

So jealous....we were booked to return to POP this october but looking into the costs etc, coming fromAustralia is going to cost a small fortune being a family of 6, especially now that my 2 older children are classed as adults we need 2 rooms..:( so we have had to put it off till September 2023...

Why not look into All-Star Music or Art of Animation family rooms?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter