just closed on DVC

MrsDanielle

Mouseketeer
After years of debating and lovely holidays in and around Orlando, we decided to purchase DVC!

It’s a super small 50 point contract at SS, but we are beyond delighted with our purchase ! I’m already excited about taking my 2 year old niece to WDW for the very first time!

Just wanted to share our happy news! Oh and in the past, we have stayed at a couple of DVC resorts, SS and AK Kidani and loved them both! We LOVE DVC and hope to stay at each and every resort during our contract period.

Congratulations, I wish we could buy more but the reality is it’s hard enough to get away and it’s expensive from Cda . We stretch our few points and vacation $ as far as we can so we can spend time as much time as possible with the mouse :earboy2:

Congratulations. We purchased three contracts in 2007 and it has paid for itself. We were fortunate to purchase when the Cdn dollar was $1.12 at the time and the states were in a recession so the price of points were low. You will enjoy it

Congratulations. We purchased three contracts in 2007 and it has paid for itself. We were fortunate to purchase when the Cdn dollar was $1.12 at the time and the states were in a recession so the price of points were low. You will enjoy it

We did not have the cash flow when the dollar was so strong, i’m Very happy that you were able to take advantage of it!!! This will likely be our first and only purchase. For the time being, 50 points will get us something like 11 days in a studio at SS, every three years in January which is PERFECT for our needs!

Where do you own ??

We did not have the cash flow when the dollar was so strong, i’m Very happy that you were able to take advantage of it!!! This will likely be our first and only purchase. For the time being, 50 points will get us something like 11 days in a studio at SS, every three years in January which is PERFECT for our needs!
Where do you own ??

BCV and VWL. You will so enjoy planning/using your points. As has been said "welcome Home". Those are two words that you will never tire of hearing.

Congratulations and welcome Home!:dogdance::welcome:HOME!!!:yay:
I also bought a small contract years ago (OKW) and have since added on a few times.(AKV)
I now have 4 small contracts and am quite happy to go down once or twice a year.
Have fun planning
Hugs Mel

Congratulations and Welcome Home!

We purchased into the membership in 2002 and thought we were okay with what we had...but that didn't last very long.

Watch out for the "addonitis"! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter