Just Finished PS Arrangements For

danny1649

<font color=green>Will be wearing some lime green<
December trip,LeCellier,Teppanyaki,Mama Melrose's,Prime Time Cafe,O'Livias,Crystal Palace and we always need to stop by Casey's for a hot dog.Also going to HDDR and will have a lunch at RFC and HOB.Glad we now have our PS arrangements made,it was like last piece of puzzle put in place.::yes:: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :wave2:

Me too, I just did mine on Friday and that was basically the last thing I had to do before our trip, feels like it is getting closer :) :) :)

Woo hoo!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I always love getting the PS's made. Then the trip starts feeling REALLY close! :hyper:

Just a few more days until I can start making mine!

This whole Disney thing is perfect for someone like me who loves to obsess and plan!!:) :crazy:

First I could obsess over the hotel thing and getting the best rates-(after switching hotels 5 times, I settled at the WL-then came the whole rate thing-which worked out well).

Then onto Priority Seating (this past week). Each morning I had that CRT "high" trying to get a PS until I finally was fortunate enough to get one. Plus all the figuring of parks/other resturants & PS!!

Now I think I'll focus on stocking up on the extras we'll need for the trip (400 speed film is on sale at Target!:) :) ). Oh yeah-we better get sunscreen before that's put away for the season...:) :crazy: :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter