Just got back

campingqueen

Earning My Ears
I hope i can help put a little of this negitive attitiude in check. We left for Disney on Friday and got back today Monday.) We had a wonderful time. During this time I talked to a few cast members who are friends of the family for years. We spoke of all the "closings" Her responce was "Disney was slow way before 9/11" In the past few years there was never a "slow time" but before that there always was. Think about it 10 years ago the Florida seasonal pass was designed to bring people to the parks during SLOW TIMES....May, September & January. Yes things change. (early mornings, EE nights etc) But if there weren't changes you wouldn't find things that Work and things that don't. I am so tired of people screaming that Disney is going down the drain. Go on a weekend. The campground is full, Hotels are full. Think about it. In 1984 there were only 2 hotels other then Downtown disney (Lake Buena Vista as it was known back the) Now there are a zillion so it would make sence that there are rooms that are open. Am I saying that everything that is being done is done for the "visitor" NO but at the same time do I think that the "for rent" sign is going to be going up NO! Florida as a whole is taking a kick in the butt in the tourist industry. So why should Disney be any different? We go to Disney about ever 3-4 weeks and I can honestly say I look forward to the lines going down but I don't see it happening any time soon.

Michelle

Now if only this friend weren't so all-fired expensive now... ;)

Actually, I agree with what you're saying, I just don't have the money to contribute. Thanks for the update.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter