Just got Courtyard by Marriott in DD for 20 bucks a night!!!!

roliepolieoliefan

DIS Veteran
We just got the Courtyard by Marriott in DD for 20.01 a night. Its a special promotion for Aug. and Sept. We didn't expect to go to WDW again until next year but who can pass up 20 bucks a night? I am so excited!!!!!:D

How did you get that great rate? When I tried to find it on their web site it was not there. Did you call them direct? I am going down in august to stay at the AKL and my Mom and sister are going with us but they want to stay somewhere cheaper.I have been looking all over for a rate my Mom would be happy with and that one would make her very very happy.

This has to be a miracle. Wow! Too bad I can't go in August or September. I have a rule that I will never stay "off property", which this is and isn't. But, I'd break my own rule for $20.00 a night. Have a great, relaxing time. You should really be able to relax knowing it's so dirt cheap.

Actually I first seen it on the AOL message boards. Then I looked it up on mousesavers. You have to call the hotel direct. We never stay off property either, but who can pass up 20 bucks a night?

Tell me how! Tell me how!

I have been thinking about planning a quick 5 night trip to WDW in September and usually just stay on property to make it easy but $20 per night sounds too good to be true!

I checked out the mousesavers website and I know you said you had to call the hotel directly but can you give me any other hints?

Thank you! :bounce: Thank you! :bounce: Thank you! :bounce:

I was able to get the nights we need for this special as well. I called several times a day, several days in a row because there was no availability and I was hoping that they would continue to add rooms. My perseverance paid off and we will be spending 4 nights there in late Aug.

Good luck!:p

Hi, I can't find the phone # for the courtyard by Marriott that's offering the $20 a nite rates. I looked on Mary's site, but couldn't find any info on it. Does someone have it? thanks.

I called for this rate and was told that it was only for Sun thru Thurs stay....we needed it for Fri and Sat..:(
I am glad that it worked for you though....
It would be worth it to book it for a couple of nights and then go to a Disney resort for the other nights!!!!
Mowsearz

WE tried to get it for four nights, they only had two nights available, the remaining nights at $69...

With the higher rate, we are better with our $49 AS rate...

We got this deal as well. Booked it several weeks ago when I first saw it on the Mousesaver site. Does anyone have info on this hotel? I checked out their site but was wondering if anyone has stayed there lately?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter