Just Got Free Dining Added!!

Any free dining for October? Do they ever have dining plans if you are NOT staying inside the park?

I always assumed the answer to this question was no, but now I'm not sure so thought I'd ask some of the experts on here! :worship:

I am renting DVC points from an owner and haven't decided if I'm going to add the dining plan or not. Is there any way that the free dining would be applicable to DVC renters?

Any info would be appreciated!

I always assumed the answer to this question was no, but now I'm not sure so thought I'd ask some of the experts on here! :worship:

I am renting DVC points from an owner and haven't decided if I'm going to add the dining plan or not. Is there any way that the free dining would be applicable to DVC renters?

I have never stayed with DVC points but I have seen this questions asked before and the answer is always no for free dining. You can buy the dining plan but are not able to get it free.

"Free" Dining requires that you purchase a package that has the room at full rack rate as well as each person must purchase at least two days worth of tickets as part of the package.

Could someone help me, I am confused about this plan now. My husband and I are planning to go in either Jan 2012 or Feb 2012 and stay at the Pop Century resort for 5-6 nights. Am I able to get this deal with the free meals? How much of a down payment do you need when booking the package? Thanks!

Could someone help me, I am confused about this plan now. My husband and I are planning to go in either Jan 2012 or Feb 2012 and stay at the Pop Century resort for 5-6 nights. Am I able to get this deal with the free meals? How much of a down payment do you need when booking the package? Thanks!

Yes, as long as your check in date is within the promotional period. The deposit is $200 with the balance due 45 days prior to check in.

The dates for January and February 2012 are:

Jan 8-14
Jan 22 - Feb 4
Feb 12-18

And as long as your check in date falls between any of those three weeks, you can have the promotion for your entire stay for a maximum of 14 nights.

I just switched us from the Military discount to FD and got a little bit of a better rate.

Good to know just your check in date just has to fall in that period. Thanks for your reply :) Going to book tomorrow.

Yes, as long as your check in date is within the promotional period. The deposit is $200 with the balance due 45 days prior to check in.

The dates for January and February 2012 are:

Jan 8-14
Jan 22 - Feb 4
Feb 12-18

And as long as your check in date falls between any of those three weeks, you can have the promotion for your entire stay for a maximum of 14 nights.

I just switched us from the Military discount to FD and got a little bit of a better rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter