Just got home!!

Kim Gillihan

Kluvdisney
We just arrived home yesterday from our first trip as a dvc owner at AKV and had a wonderful time! We had a 2 bedroom and it was plenty of space for our 2 famiiies. We have one child so I brought a twin air mattress and put it in our room, they have 4 so kids shared a bed etc. There were extra linins in the master closet, so that was great! We ate at both sanaa and boma both wonderful!! We has a bus stop view from the 2nd floor but the good news is we were close to the lobby and didn't have to get on the elevator so bad view but convenient! Busses were pretty good... only one time did we have to wait a while at the resort for a MK bus.... one other time trying to get from AK park to MK we waited 20 minutes, that was frustrating.. but all in all transportation was just as I remember from staying at POP. We went to BLT Top of the world on our day off from the parks to watch fireworks after dinner at Boma, it was super cool! Bacically loved it and can't wait to go back!!

one other time trying to get from AK park to MK we waited 20 minutes
Glad you had such a wonderful first trip. Sometimes you just get a stroke of bad luck with the buses and just probably missed it by a couple minutes. But i would imagine waiting 20 minutes for a bus at WDW is much more tolerable than 20 minutes in line to check out from the supermarket. Lol!!

Kidani or Jambo?

Did you have time to visit with the CM's working around the animal enclosures at the resort? When we were there in January of this year, I think we spent close to an hour just talking to the different CM's there. They were fantastic!

Glad you had a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter