Just got my pair of Sandles

BostonTigger

<font color=purple>I want the Swiss Family Treehou
Hey Disney Fans out there, I finally went out today and bought myself a pair of sandles. I started looking around and found a pair of Colorados on sale...the best kind. These sandles are very comfortable and I can see myself being able to walk for hours in them. Of course, I do plan on doing a lot of walking around Boston with them first. The insoles are very soft and comfortable..almost squishy like, which is something I need when walking for long hours in the park. The outside of the straps are swade, but the inside of these straps are padded nylon. I do realize that I'll be rideing rides in which I plan on getting wet, so I plan on spraying the straps with a swade protector. Thanks again for all the tips on earlier posts regarding sandles. I'll give everyone a report on these later.

Steven,
26 Days to go!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter