Just joined Weight Watchers

One of the WW handouts had an idea for sugar free vanilla pudding-add a couple tablespoons of pumpkin purée (0 pts) to the serving and dip apple slices in it-I thought that sounded good!

That does sound good! Thanks!

Just wanted to say Hi - I joined WW in early January and I've dropped 40 pounds so far. I like Freestyle better than plans I've used in the past...or maybe I'm just in a better place? Anyway, I'm still going strong!

But I am concerned about our upcoming (in January 2019) WDW trip. I need to be confident that no matter what happens there, I will be able to come home and get right back on track. So I figured I would find some encouragement here on the WISH board!

Just wanted to say Hi - I joined WW in early January and I've dropped 40 pounds so far. I like Freestyle better than plans I've used in the past...or maybe I'm just in a better place? Anyway, I'm still going strong!

But I am concerned about our upcoming (in January 2019) WDW trip. I need to be confident that no matter what happens there, I will be able to come home and get right back on track. So I figured I would find some encouragement here on the WISH board!
I’m just going to try to eat as healthy as I can while there and allow myself a couple of indulgences during the trip. I figure with all that walking, it should work out.

May I ask what you typically have for dinner?

Wow, 37 lbs, that's great! I totally understand about getting sick of the things you eat. I don't have a typical lunch yet, as I'm still trying to figure out what works for me. It usually involves a hard-boiled egg (which I really like and ate pre-WW) and fruit. I really struggle because I'm a carb girl! I love all things bread and pasta (and those points add up)!! That makes the program challenging for me, but I'm still trying to work it out.
I like pasta too. I have found a pasta made from vegetables. Sounds nasty but it was pretty good. I had it with turkey meatballs. They also sell meatballs made from eggplant which were surprisingly good as well.

We have a couple trips coming up and I figure I will have a break from WW while on the trips. May gain a pound or two back. But that's okay. Gotta have some guilty pleasures in life and dining on our vacations is one of them.

Ok, here’s a 0 point lunch I have been enjoying-a couple good spoonfuls of fresh salsa, black beans (I use about 1/2 cup-even though they’re “free”) and leftover corn from the cob-I have also added tuna. It’s very filling and the flavor from the salsa is enough so you don’t need any dressing.
I make this same thing except I use the extreme lean ground turkey and add some taco seasoning!

I just came back from the world and we had the deluxe dining plan. I was anxious about eating all that food and gaining weight. I have now lost 36 lbs since the beginning of May. Well I ate what I wanted and only ate till I was full! I had deserts but only a bite or two with the exception of two places! I walked 115,000 steps and only gained 1.4lbs! I have since lost that plus some! So don't stress about going to the world and listen to your body when you eat!

I weigh in on Tuesday and I am down 1.8lbs-only two more lbs until I am at my original goal weight and can continue to lose the next 5-7lbs for free! I will also finally have access to e-tools-I have been paying by the week since I was hoping to get back to goal in less than 3 months.
Hope everyone is having a good week!

Down .8lbs this morning-going in the right direction, but losing this 1.5lbs to get to goal could take awhile! I’m a little worried because I don’t use those 35 weeklies at all-

Hi Weight Watchers! How is everyone doing? Our meeting was really busy today-I think kids going back to school tomorrow might have something to do with it.
Down 1.6lbs this morning, so I can continue to lose my next 5lbs for free. I’m so glad my old WW leader recommended choosing a goal weight at the top of the range!

I thought I would join the thread if that is okay.

I've been doing Weight Watchers for quite some time but I will fall off the wagon for months at a time. I've been at it again since August 9th. I've lost about 5 lbs since then. 14.2 lbs down total since January.

I re-joined in Feb and have been doing quite well... lost close to 37 lbs and am just at my first goal of being under 200 before heading to DL for my birthday... I have to get my act together though because I am bored of the foods I am eating. I know when this happens I will start slipping and then it will go downhill from there...

For lunch today I have a green salad with some taco flavored extra lean ground beef a little mango salsa and a spoonful of light sour cream.... I also got some small wraps and I have one made for my dinner before my second job... I put some low fat cheese spread, a couple slices of turkey breast and rolled it up...

What are your go-to lunches?
I am very overweight/obese, so I get a lot of daily points, so I probably have more wiggle room than some. I find myself eating a lot of leftovers from dinner. I tend to make at least one big batch of somethinge every week.
I like the WW Super Easy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe.
I also like Ina Garten's Chicken Chili (https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/chicken-chili-recipe-1942939 pretty much everything but the oil is 0 points).
I also like to make salsa chicken in the slow cooker, which is zero points (add lettuce, fat free refried beans, sometimes add a low carb tortilla)
Egg Roll in a Bowl (fat free ground turkey, cabbage, garlic, shredded carrots, tiny bit of sesame oil, soy sauce, etc).
I make Spaghetti with zucchini noodles instead.
I also love this chicken nugget recipe-although I do not add nearly that much black pepper https://girlscangrill.com/recipe/grilled-chick-fil-nuggets/
I made a chili mac casserole last week that was good and low in points.

Every time I cook, I make sure there are going to be leftovers.

Thank you for the suggestions!
The chicken chili looks really good-and I love Ina Garten’s recipes!

Thank you for the suggestions!
The chicken chili looks really good-and I love Ina Garten’s recipes!
My DH and older DS really like it too (my little ones tolerate it)! It is nice that I can just add some kind of carb on the side and toppings on the side and then I can add as much as my points can handle and I'm not cooking different meals for everyone.

I'm down a pound this week. That puts me 5.8 lbs since restarting on August 9th. 15.2 lbs total this year
Awesome! That's about what I've lost, 15 pounds. Went for my annual today and realized I had gained 6 pounds in 9 months (to the weight I was 3 months ago when I started WW). 8 more pounds to go but wanted to do it by my Oct 6 cruise. Won't likely happen but maybe 5 pounds by then.

Oh, and instead of Hello Fresh I have been doing Sun Basket. They are more healthy and pretty good. I recommend. Link gives $40 off.

https://sunbasket.com/invite/Laura1701652

I might try. We got 1/2 off HelloFresh so I got two weeks of that (only got one week so far). I also am getting a discounted week with Gobble and Dinnerly. I don't even necessarily eat the meals (or only eat parts), but my 12 year old can cook those by himself for everyone else (he does better with things measured and the steps listed).

I might try. We got 1/2 off HelloFresh so I got two weeks of that (only got one week so far). I also am getting a discounted week with Gobble and Dinnerly. I don't even necessarily eat the meals (or only eat parts), but my 12 year old can cook those by himself for everyone else (he does better with things measured and the steps listed).
Yeah, my DD-19 cooked for us all summer. She really enjoyed it. And so did I...LOL.

Down 0.6 lbs this week. Not too bad considering I was at my in-laws over Labor Day with limited food choices and no real way to track (can't even get cell phone reception there most of the time).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!