Just Received $10 Play Money from TDS

cindala

<font color=blue>Must solemnly vow NEVER to toggle
In the mail yesterday, received a large postcard saying it was $10 Play Money for use at a specific Disney Store near us. It has certain dates and restrictions. (No passes, DD or GC can be purchased with it).

The store is about 15 miles from me, so don't know if I really will use it though!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

15 miles is nothing.
We drove 3 hours to get to a Disney Store Outlet.
Christmas is coming spend it as fast as you can
If you don't give it to someone who can really use it.

Cindala,

I received my postcard today and the store they want to send me to is over twenty miles away on the other side of Pittsburgh!! I have a store not more than a mile away from my office. I wonder how they chose the stores?

I didn't get a postcard :( And with as much money as I spend there, you think they would send me one. Depressing :(

Oh my gosh, only 15 miles? I live 2 hours from the closet DS, I would be there in a heartbeat....LOL I love getting my disney fix any way I can, wish I got a postcard, how lucky for you!!!! :D

Okay, Okay!!! I know 15 miles is nothing compared to the distance some of you live from TDS. Guess I'm just spoiled! The closest DS to me is about 2 miles, and the next closest is about 4 miles, so that is why I really don't want to drive 15 miles!

I really don't know why they selected this particular store for the coupon. It's in a big mall, but maybe it doesn't get as much traffic as the others. Who knows! And as to why I got the coupon, another good question! I don't shop at TDS that much except to occassionally buy park passes, or cd's.:eek:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter