Just received a "new" WDW video in the mail

cheeringmom

<font color=teal>Out of the mouth of babes<br><fon
at least I thought it was new. Still has EE as a perk for on site guests but nothing of E nights. This is the second video I received and thought it was an update. I guess it was from the one I received last May. Am leaving in 12 days and thought it a bit weird why they were sending a video? Oh well. Also French Quarter hotel is still offered.

I just got my second one, too.

I figure they have tons of these in stock, because less people are planning on traveling. So, they just want to seel us one more time in case we were thinking about changoing our minds.

We never got one when we booked last spring, so it's a good thing. my 2 and 6 y-o are really enjoying it, gettinmg exited.

Have a great trip!

I'm not sure, but I think the NEW video you got was the 100 years of magic Video. These were made before 911 and they've been shipping for a while now. I don't understand why they don't stop shipment. Maybe they figure EE and POFQ aren't big enough reasons to stop.

for awhile until things pick up and plan on re opeing the POFQ. Possible? Lets hope so!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter