Just Tacos Food Poisoning

limegreenpeanut

Earning My Ears
So I didn't go to the hospital to officially confirm, but on Wednesday night I went to Just Tacos with my party of four. We all ordered something different. I ended up in the bathroom all night and lost an entire day of vacation in severe pain. Thankfully it moved through quickly and I was back at er yesterday. Just a warning . . I would not recommend that restaurant.

@limegreenpeanut I am so sorry to hear this happened to you. More and more I am hearing Just tacos is not the greatest. I had this happen in Orlando many years ago and I will NEVER forget it. Vacation time is precious and it sucks when you loose even an hour, never mind a day.

So I didn't go to the hospital to officially confirm, but on Wednesday night I went to Just Tacos with my party of four. We all ordered something different. I ended up in the bathroom all night and lost an entire day of vacation in severe pain. Thankfully it moved through quickly and I was back at er yesterday. Just a warning . . I would not recommend that restaurant.

Very sorry to hear that you got sick, but it is a scientific/medical fact that food-borne illness can occur up to several days after consuming the tainted food, so there is absolutely no way you can definitively say that it was the meal at Just Tacos which caused your illness. Did you report the incident to local heath authorities? If they have received multiple reports from individuals who dined at the same establishment within a certain period of time, this could validate the assumption that it was something going on at that particular location, but it is extraordinarily difficult to prove.

Regardless, it's very regrettable that an illness of any sort impacted your vacation.

Last edited:

Sorry for your experience. I went there last week. It was pretty disappointing food-wish. And service sucks. Very slow and I could tell the servers were treated badly. Honestly it's not that hard to make taco / touristy Mexican food. And they still messed it up. I'd not recommend this place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!