Just the two of us...no dining plan, no discounts, no allergies...lots of pics! COMPLETE

You are most welcome, but keep in mind it apparently changes. I saw another review where they had crab beignets! We didn't have that option. Not that I'm complaining about our crab nachos.

Good to know :) The prices are right up our alley and as long as their offerings hover in that price point, I think it will be a great fit for DH and I. So glad you found the quality of the food matched up to its sugnature dining status.

Good to know :) The prices are right up our alley and as long as their offerings hover in that price point, I think it will be a great fit for DH and I. So glad you found the quality of the food matched up to its sugnature dining status.

It is right up your alley indeed. I wish I'd known about the food deals you found at Wine Bar George before we went! I bet the quality is up there like Bluezoo.

Loved your report! Your security story is believable- we’ve always had horrific delays at security there, and a couple of close calls. Such a stressful end to a trip!

Loved your report! Your security story is believable- we’ve always had horrific delays at security there, and a couple of close calls. Such a stressful end to a trip!

Wow, I didn't know the security problem is common there. We have never run into it before, and we've been through that airport a lot of times. You can bet we'll be more careful in the future!

Wow, I didn't know the security problem is common there. We have never run into it before, and we've been through that airport a lot of times. You can bet we'll be more careful in the future!
It’s common for us, but maybe we have just had bad luck! Always fly home either Sat or Sun late afternoon/ early evening so maybe it’s our timing.

It’s common for us, but maybe we have just had bad luck! Always fly home either Sat or Sun late afternoon/ early evening so maybe it’s our timing.

I think late afternoon /early evening is just an insanely busy time at MCO. I guess everyone wants to fly then - a little bit of time for parks in the morning, fly, then arrive home between 7-10pm. That's why we are booking those times now anyway since DH prefers it. I miss taking the last flight out late at night when the airport is more chill.

On our next trip our flight home is 4:50pm and I plan to take a Lyft around 2pm or so to give us plenty of time to have a meal too.

I think late afternoon /early evening is just an insanely busy time at MCO. I guess everyone wants to fly then - a little bit of time for parks in the morning, fly, then arrive home between 7-10pm. That's why we are booking those times now anyway since DH prefers it. I miss taking the last flight out late at night when the airport is more chill.

On our next trip our flight home is 4:50pm and I plan to take a Lyft around 2pm or so to give us plenty of time to have a meal too.

I bet you're right. It was the late afternoon timing. That's certainly what we did.

Loved your report!! I had so much fun binge-reading it on this lazy Sunday morning! I like your vacation style -- plenty of food and wine! I have never tried Grand Floridian Café but I think I will be putting it on my list. Totally agree that BlueZoo is a fantastic restaurant. Those crab nachos!! :love: I didn't realize Abracadabar added food. I haven't been in a while but am staying at the Boardwalk in a few weeks so will be sure to stop in. I love Tutto Gusto but they are weird about the seating vs. bar thing and one of the managers is really snooty. Completely agree with you on Via Napoli - one of my favorite pizzas as well and pretty much the only good pizza I have found in Florida. What a bizarre and frustrating airport experience. I'm trying to remember if there was anything in the news about it (I'm local) but I'm not recalling anything. Glad you had such a great birthday trip overall … it sounded like the perfect way to celebrate! :bday:

Loved your report!! I had so much fun binge-reading it on this lazy Sunday morning! I like your vacation style -- plenty of food and wine! I have never tried Grand Floridian Café but I think I will be putting it on my list. Totally agree that BlueZoo is a fantastic restaurant. Those crab nachos!! :love: I didn't realize Abracadabar added food. I haven't been in a while but am staying at the Boardwalk in a few weeks so will be sure to stop in. I love Tutto Gusto but they are weird about the seating vs. bar thing and one of the managers is really snooty. Completely agree with you on Via Napoli - one of my favorite pizzas as well and pretty much the only good pizza I have found in Florida. What a bizarre and frustrating airport experience. I'm trying to remember if there was anything in the news about it (I'm local) but I'm not recalling anything. Glad you had such a great birthday trip overall … it sounded like the perfect way to celebrate! :bday:

Thank you so much! Sure hope you report in and take lots of pics when you go in a few weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!