Just the two of us

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! We're going tomorrow! Disney's a day away!

Last minute bits to get in with today. Looks like the weather won't be quite as good as we've had here, but less heat may well be a good thing!

Packing, cleaning, take our Beagle to his holiday home, then settle down with hot chocolate & a Disney movie before setting the alarm for 3.30 and trying to get an early night for a change! We've been down the beach the last few evenings which has been a lovely start to the holiday.

Bring on the magic!

And I may also make a sneaky booking for December as the current offer is so good + there is 8.92% cash back offer on too! Well, it will be my 40th Christmas and I can't afford the DLH for my 40th birthday as it's double the price in summer! Or My sensible side may overrule me, we'll see.....

I love that song !!!
Get the DLH booked sounds like a perfect Christmas present to yourself to me
Have a great time x

I love that song !!! Get the DLH booked sounds like a perfect Christmas present to yourself to me Have a great time x

It does doesn't it?! I will try not to let on to Isabelle what I'm up to for as long as possible, would love to surprise her maybe on her birthday when it will be about 2 months to go. I love the idea of telling her on the day but so much fun is had in the planning & anticipation that it would be a shame for her to miss out on that!

Ooh, Christmas at the DLH - sounds perfect. Hope you get some sleep tonight and that everything goes smoothly for your journey. Have the best time, both of you. :goodvibes

Another vote for Christmas time at the DLH!! Hope you guys have a great trip and come back and tell us about all the fun :dance3:

Hope you're on your way now and have a fantastic time. :wizard:

I'm another that says go for it for a Christmas trip! What you could do is book the DLH, tell DD on her birthday that you're staying at Sequoia or New York so that she and you don't miss out on any planning fun (which we all know is nearly as exciting as the holiday itself!) but then when you arrive there's the wonderful surprise that you're at the DLH. We did this for my 50th trip, told the DDs we were staying at New York then when we got there walked the other way, it was totally worth keeping it quiet all those months ..... and at least you can talk about it to us on here! ;)

Hope you're on your way now and have a fantastic time. :wizard: I'm another that says go for it for a Christmas trip! What you could do is book the DLH, tell DD on her birthday that you're staying at Sequoia or New York so that she and you don't miss out on any planning fun (which we all know is nearly as exciting as the holiday itself!) but then when you arrive there's the wonderful surprise that you're at the DLH. We did this for my 50th trip, told the DDs we were staying at New York then when we got there walked the other way, it was totally worth keeping it quiet all those months ..... and at least you can talk about it to us on here! ;)

Brilliant idea Elaine - I love it! We've walked under DLH 3 times today and I can't help grinning every time!!!

Tried to ride a ratatouille today but it broke down so we'll have to try again tomorrow.

First timers today = Rock & Rollercoaster (Isabelle's new favourite) , Armageddon, Space Mountain & Ratatouille (some of it!)

Characters today = Mickey, Chip, Dale, Pluto, Goofy & Eeyore (any guesses where we had lunch?!) In the park we saw ( but didn't queue to meet) Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Smee, Tweedle Dee (or Dum?!), Mad Hatter, Pooh, Tigger & Eeyore.

P.s. I booked DLH yesterday - couldn't resist!!

Sounds like a great start - the big girl rides, eh? :rotfl2: And looks like there are lots of characters about. :thumbsup2

Brilliant you have booked DLH - also love Elaine's idea about keeping the hotel secret.

Look forward to hearing more. Sleep well and have an even better day tomorrow. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter