Just thought I would stop by and say HI

puggymom

Mouseketeer<br><font color="00a0ba">The Tag Fairy
As I just passed ROFR.:cool1:

I didn't want to jinx myself and start posting here, but I found out today my offer is official.

I am buying at BWV as I love the Epcot resorts as that is where I spend most of my time.

I faxed my contract over on 5/14 (overnighted them the same day). I found out that I passed ROFR exactly one week later (today 5/21).

Can't wait to close as I have 2 trips I want to book already.

I am sure I will be posting with lots of questions, but just wanted to say HI :wave2: to my fellow DVC'ers.

As I just passed ROFR.:cool1:

I didn't want to jinx myself and start posting here, but I found out today my offer is official.

I am buying at BWV as I love the Epcot resorts as that is where I spend most of my time.

I faxed my contract over on 5/14 (overnighted them the same day). I found out that I passed ROFR exactly one week later (today 5/21).

Can't wait to close as I have 2 trips I want to book already.

I am sure I will be posting with lots of questions, but just wanted to say HI :wave2: to my fellow DVC'ers.

Hi :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter