Just wondering for those that are in their bookable windows.

pumpkinqueen93

Mouseketeer
Since DCL have yet to make another announcement of cancelled cruises, some ppl are in their booking window now, was their something (like character gatherings for example) that you weren't able to book at all even tho you were online to book early.

We have a cruise booked in January on the Wonder, and I can see that there is still availability for everything that is scheduled, even things like champagne tasting that usually book super-fast, but there are not any meet and greets scheduled at this point.

We are in our booking window. No character greetings at all. Only alcohol events. Even half Nassau excursions are not showing as available to book. There are some spa services but not like prior. We are platinum with sail date Feb 19.

Well if there are no character meet and greets then I guess I can save money and not get a photo package. To me I don't see the point in getting the photo package if I won't have photos with the characters. That's just my opinion.

Well if there are no character meet and greets then I guess I can save money and not get a photo package. To me I don't see the point in getting the photo package if I won't have photos with the characters. That's just my opinion.
It's unknown at this time what meet & greets will look like. If, indeed they even have them. They could follow WDW's model and do a distancing photo opportunity. With characters & sets behind a rope and guests in front of the rope.

It's unknown at this time what meet & greets will look like. If, indeed they even have them. They could follow WDW's model and do a distancing photo opportunity. With characters & sets behind a rope and guests in front of the rope.
If done like that. Or having the characters on the staircase or on a stage. I'll be fine with. Hopefully once the no sail order is lifted we will get an official announcement of how things will be different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter