Justin and Anastasia's 8/21/2010 Wedding

snowpixiemn

Earning My Ears
My name is Anastasia. My fiance, Justin and I reside in Minnesota. As with everyone else there is a long story as to our courtship and engagement. We are having a more traditional wedding in our home state of Minnesota and having a wonderfully long honeymoon at Walt Disney World. I look forward to documenting all of our stories and work. As well as getting some great ideas from other people's PJ and post on here. :)

I met Justin after dating alot of duds. I just got out of a bunch of really bad situations (think made for Lifetime network program) and wasn't looking to meet Mr. Right. I went online and he found me. I originally went out with him to write another chapter for a book I was working on and planed on making it unbearably comfortable for him. We met at Friday's for lunch and I was dressed in sweats and a baggy sweater. I talked about cannablism, eat with my mouth open and was a general slob (very unlike me). Amazingly he asked me back out and from there we date for a few months. After dating for about 3 months and having everything be great, the worst happened. He preceded to dump me the day after Valentine's Day (3am to be exact). It crushed me. I realized that I really love this guy. So when he gave me the "Its not you its me. Lets be friends line." I really wanted to see if we could do it. Needless to say he had alot of issues to deal with that really wasn't about me and I stood by him all the way, even if I was beside myself some of the time. We became best friends over this course of time and thats when I gave him an ultimatum. Either we start dating again or I'm going to have to cut down my friend time with him. We were seeing each other almost every night and I had no time to date other people (not that I wanted to), but he was getting much too comfortable with us being in the gray. Luckily, he had the same feelings for me as I for him and we started dating again.

About six months after that I got antsy and was leaving huge clues that I wanted him to propose. Clues like me saying "When are we going to get married?" LOL. Luckily it didn't take long. He decided to ask me after I got into a brutal car accident and alot of crappy stuff was happening. I had no clue that he would ask in the way he did. It wasn't romantic but it was him. Quiet, reserved and nice. And of course I acted like I was going to say no! ;) But I did say yes.

Just wanted to say :welcome: and that I'm glad you started a PJ! I live in MN too!!!! Your first date story is hillarious:lmao:- it's just like that movie 'how to lose a guy in 10 days'! Can't wait to follow along with your plans!

Just wanted to say welcome and that you're getting married on my birthday!!! hahaha! Can't wait to read more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter