Kathe's Challange for 2003 Post Welcome

padisneylover

<b><font color=f95602>Member of the 'Jambo! WildBu
I am currently 172 lbs (6/21/03) and have lost a total of 28lbs since starting WW on Line Program in November of 2002. I choose this program because at the time I was a part time college student, non-traditional (55yrs old and only on line), working full time as a director of a Medical Records Department in our local hospital and a wife. This left me with no time for meetings and little time for myself. Since I love being on line I thought this was a good way to start my weight loss.
I was repulsed with my weight which tipped the scales at 200lbs so the week before Thanksgiving I decided to take the plunge.
Since starting this program I have bought a tread mill and use it at a miminum 4 days a week and try to take the stairs at work when comming from my office in the basement.
I have become a BIG WATER DRINKER!!! and I have found that with WW I really don't have to give up any of my favorite foods if I count them in to my daily points plan.
Journaling what I eat before I eat it was the best thing for me espically when I first started and I must admit I would probably do better now if I was journaling daily as I was when I started. The problem is that I am loosing weight and don't see the need to be as strict any more.
I just gained 6lbs on vacation and have learned that the right thing to do is just get back on track and don't punish yourself for what happened. So hopefully this week my scales will drop and I will be back on track. It did take me a week to get things back under control once I let go but at least I was able to get it back in line!

6/22/03
Weigh day today was a big success. I am down 4.5lbs this week which I am not really suprised with (not sure if I can count this for WISH since I just started two days ago). Since I was bad on vacation and didn't get back on track till last week I figured the first week back on would be a good weight loss if I stuck with it. I am currently down 32 1/2 lbs since starting WW and with another 2 lbs to go I will be back to where I was before vacation started. I am not expecting to take it off this week all at one time since I have had a very difficult time loosing the weight once I got into this range even though I have stuck with my diet. I weighed in the 160's for a good portion of my life and from here on in I feel it will be a struggle to lose it.
My goal for the week is to walk on the tread mill at least 5 times this week and at least three of them will be for 30mins vs 20mins. I will drink all my water and journal what I eat daily.
Kathe

Well I didn't meet my goals I set but I did drop another 2 lbs this week so I am not discouraged at all. It was to hot to walk after work on the treadmill for more than 20 mins and I only got it in 3 times instead of 5. It seems like it is really hard to do after working all day and I leave for work to early in the morning to do it then. Well I guess as long as I continue to loose I am not going to lose any sleep over it.
Goal this week at least a half pound, since I have an office picnic that will be difficult to avoid this week and a holiday.
Total wt loss since starting WISH is 6.5lbs
:D

Managed to loose my 1/2 lb this week and that was all but I can live with this! That makes me down 7lbs since starting WISH and am looking forward to that 10lb sticker.

Stayed the same this week:( so no change in sticker yet but working towards it this week for sure.

Down 2lbs this week. That make total wt loss 37 lbs and since start WISH a loss of 9lbs:Pinkbounc That means only one lb and a then a new sticker:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Well didn't get my new sticker this week :( but did manage to loose 1/2 lb so not a total loss. Next week's goal is that 10lb sticker from WISH!!!
Now down a total of 37.5 since starting WW and I am amazed that I have stuck with it.

Hi PADISNEYLOVER

Just reading the posts and see that you were almost at your 10 lb clippie? what happened?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter