Keep Poly or Look Elsewhere

cljcoach

Earning My Ears
We are booked June 5-11th for the Polynesian. We are staying on rented points and did buy an insurance policy. I'm sure there is probably good and bad when staying if not fully open but wanted other opinions. Should we keep, look elsewhere or wait later until deciding?

If you back out of the rental, does the owner of the points get screwed?

The resort is open and taking DVC rentals. On what grounds would you execute the insurance you purchased?

Most rental brokers do not allow changes and are non refundable, Please be sure to use a link if you want to discuss and if it is blocked out, you can not discuss that specific business,

Basically, before even thinking about it, I would read your contract and insurance to see if there are changes or cancellations that can be made.

I would keep it. I would love to have less people crowding the pools and grounds. The ttc monorail is a quick walk from the DVC studios.

I'd keep it...they should be way into the progress of the renovation by the time June rolls around. I'd be far more worried about the experience if your reservation was scheduled for the next 90 days than 6 months+ out. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter