Keep rate or try for better one thru priceline?

T

TWOOD

I couldn't get the $20 rate @ the Courtyard, but I got $69. Should I keep it or try for maybe the Wyndham Palace using Priceline? Do I choose 4 star and then put $50 to try and get what Brer Rabbit got? Never done this, so all help very appreciated!:confused:

Go to TravelSheryl's website, www.biddingfortravel.com and be sure to read the FAQ's before you bid. Also be sure to connect through the $5/nt. bonus $ link. It takes a little bit of research and reading, but you should be able to get a 4* for $50/nt or less. Don't have your heart set on a particular hotel, though, because you may be disappointed. The only thing you can select is the star level. And remember, Priceline is non-refundable so be sure of your plans before attempting a bid.

I gambled & won: $50 @ Wyndham Palace for our first nt.!!! We're doing Disney Marketplace & Disney Quest that evening, so now our walk will be a little bit shorter and I think my DD will love the "look" of the Wyndham over the Courtyard. I'm so excited!:)

Congrats on a great price! We stayed there for one night in January and were pleased. Be sure to join Wyndham by Request!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter