Kellogg’s Family Rewards Spin to Win

Eureka

DIS Veteran
If you do KFR, make sure you do the spin to win game every day. I don’t know how long it lasts, I got email about it a few days ago. I’ve won 50 points every day since then. There are larger amount sizes of points on the wheel but I doubt I’ll get those. 50/day is nice though!

They sure want to much info from you.
Not sure what you mean? If you're already a member, you just need to log in to play. I don't mind them knowing what products I purchase. They're not asking for my social security number or anything. (Just my 2 cents.)

I also subscribe to FreeStuffTimes.com and regularly get codes. The only think is that you need a LOT of points to earn anything worthwhile. But, like Swagbucks, it's free so I just keep plugging along until I have earned enough.

What do you get with Kellogg’s? I’ve been on a long time and never have enough points to even get a $5 gift card. Comes to a point not worth the time.

What do you get with Kellogg’s? I’ve been on a long time and never have enough points to even get a $5 gift card. Comes to a point not worth the time.
I usually redeem for Starbucks GC. My kids (teenage boys) eat a lot of Cheezits and Special K pastry crisps, so that is the majority of what gets me points. Most of my stores credit the points through using my store loyalty card so little to no work on my end.

I noticed they just added quite a few rewards (e-gift cards and Shutterfly items). Hopefully they will stay in the catalog way past the holidays.

I think of my Kellogg's rewards they same way I do about my Disney Movie Rewards points. They do accumulate (VERY) slowly, but eventually I get to my goal and do get something for free.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter