Kelly: when does your new book come out?

Sarahnyc

Earning My Ears
Will it be in time for my trip at the end of March? I already have the old one, but I want to know your new insights. Thanks!

Pretty sure his book is due out in April...I think the middle...

But, I'm sure he'll be around soon to say for sure!:D

Karen

Which book? There's a new edition of "The Other Orlando" due in May (officially -- it'll probably be available a little sooner).

The next edition of "Universal Orlando: The Ultimate Guide To The Ultimate Theme Park Adventure" ("Yeah, baby!") is not due out until October.

Thanks Kelly. I had Universal Orlando in mind. I have the OLD one (Universal Escape) and was thinking of upgrading before my next trip.

Sarahnyc, you have the first edition. The second edition is out now. And the third edition will appear in October. After that, it looks like it will be updated yearly, appearing around October each year.

Where in NYC? I'm an ex-Manhattanite, although I kept my apartment (doesn't everyone?). I like to say I'm bi-coastal, if you think of the Hudson River and the Connecticut shore as the two coasts.

Hey Kelly, I'm on the Upper East Side. I've been in NYC for almost 14 years, but I only gave up my CT driver's license last summer when my parents sold their Darien house. I guess we "passed in the night."

The secret is out...

Since Kelly owns two apartments, he is rich! Next time, Kieirin is putting the bill in front of him :)

Kelly,

Was the second addition the one that you described the HRH based on the information given to you because it had not opened yet? I was looking forward to your descriptions and other great information concerning the HRH but since we are going in June I suppose I will find out for myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter