Kettles in Cabanna Bay family suites

Lachelli

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone

Just wondering if there is kettles in the Cabanna bay family suites

Thanks

I don't think any hotel in Orlando keeps kettles in their rooms, even in places like Bonnet Creek.

You can request hot water for tea at the Bayliner dinner. I saw a lady bring a carafe to be filled to bring back to her room for tea. She must of packed the carafe in her luggage or bought it while she was in Orlando.

You can request hot water for tea at the Bayliner dinner.
I know that at coffee machines in each of the eating sections, there is a hot water dispenser that one could use to fill a container with hot water. I used it each morning to make a cup of tea for myself. I brought my own tea. Now if you are more of a tea "traditionalist" and prefer boiling water, that might not work. But I do believe the family suites have a microwave, so in that case you could probably heat the water to boiling using a microwavable tea kettle.

A kettle is not a common American thing. Hot tea is really not a big thing here. I don't know anyone who has ever owned a tea kettle and have never seen one in American hotel. Not even sure it would be easily found in a department store here. I have never seen one for sale. If it is something you need you should definitely pack it.

We couldn't live without our kettle! I have been known to pack one for a long trip. You would be able to find one at Target, Walmart, or Bed Bath and Beyond. You might be able to have one shipped to your resort from Amazon if you really needed to. Good luck!

You could bring a thermos and fill it downstairs in the diner. Or you can just use the Keurig without a pod and just run hot water through it. We have done that for those little instant noodle or oatmeal cups.

A kettle is not a common American thing. Hot tea is really not a big thing here. I don't know anyone who has ever owned a tea kettle and have never seen one in American hotel. Not even sure it would be easily found in a department store here. I have never seen one for sale. If it is something you need you should definitely pack it.

I know plenty of people who drink hot tea and have electric kettles! But then I am an American of Irish descent.

I have a kettle. gets used daily. used to have one of the boil on the stove kinds that whistles but I hated it and it kept rusting out. now I have a nice electric one from BB&B. they are EVERYWHERE right around back to school time.. college kids use them in their dorm rooms. ( I'm Italian and German, not British, Scots, Welsh or Irish)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!