Kevin's Restaurant Reviews!

LMO429

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to write and say how much I love Kevin's dining reviews!!! :goodvibes They are very informative and entertaining. I am currently in the process of listening to past pod-casts to get Kevin's opinions on other Disney restaurants to help me with my ADR choices for my upcoming Bachelorette party at WDW this May. so here is just a quick post to say THANKS KEVIN!!!!!

I wish you could come to NYC and do dining reviews here! ;) I would love to hear what you have to say about some of the restaurants here.

Looking forward to your next WDW dining review
:goodvibes

I love the dining reviews also. Thanks to them I have decided to try a few places that I might not have otherwise. I know it's a tough job Kevin ;) thank you for doing it for us.

I've been steered wrong so many times I quit counting, by other Disney fans, to bad meals they swore were great.

I can't think of ONE time I've disagreed with Kevin. His reviews are just dead on, for my taste.

I'm thrilled I can finally have a source to trust on where to go.

By the way, Kevin, can you please go check out Le Cellier again? The word is their chef went to Jiko and the place has gone to heck in a handbasket, foodwise.

Bob, John and I will be having dinner there with our families Christmas Eve.

I'll let you know what I think.

And thanks for compliments.

Kevin

bet it would be a good show, shame i can't listen

Now only if we could get Kevin to carry a recording device and review their meal right at their table!

That would be some goooood listening!!! :thumbsup2

I wonder how the mute seater would have sounded:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

By the way, Kevin, can you please go check out Le Cellier again? The word is their chef went to Jiko and the place has gone to heck in a handbasket, foodwise.

Oh I had not heard that. I would be interested to find out how it going there too then. It was a favorite before.

Oh no!!!!! I hope it has not changed. Le Cellier was our favorite restaurant from our last trip and we have an ADR for our next one. We loved everything - steak, Whiskey Chocolate cake, soup - whatever we could put in our mouth we did.

I will be keeping my fingers crossed that you (Kevin), Bob, John, and your families have a great experience on Christmas Eve!! If I remember correctly this is a tradition for you - eating at Le Cellier and then attending the CP.

Thanks Kevin and John for all you do!! My stomach (or should I say taste buds) is counting on you.

Ever thought of reviewing the best counter service places? Like which has the best hamburgers or which has the best selection? Just a thought!

Or instead of one place at a time, focus on one type of food at various locations.

I'm on a personal caesar salad quest this year. My goal is to try caesar salads about at least seven places and write up a report.

I saw someone do a burger quest years ago. Councourse Steakhouse and Beaches & Cream came up tops, but I bet if someone did it now the Plaza and Kona would make the #1 and #2 slots.

HORRORS!! That is the only word that decribes the despicable way you were treated at Wolfgang Puck. Restaurant. Kevin, your mom is my hero/heroine for questioning the mistreatment ALL of you received there--more often than not, when we go out to eat w/ my special needs nephew who is wheelchair-bound, we also get indifferent, second class citizan treatment from the wait staff.

It borders on bizaare and even lawsuit worthy the way you have been mistreated! --And speaking of which, it must have been absolutely THE WORST if you had to draw comparisons from "Addicted to Love's" Robert Palmer Girls! :rotfl2:

I heard Kevin's negative review of O'Hana but I am going to try it anyway from a parent's point of view on the 18th. I will call the Pod Cast with a report and post my thoughts here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter