• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kevin's review of Harlem Gospel Choir

Hmmm thats a shame - we were looking forward to hearing them and had very high hopes. We probably still will go, but with lower expectations (which might be a good thing).

I was thinking the same when I read his review...how disappointing! I'm bringing a church choral director/organist and his partner specifically to see them, and it's really a shame that they're not all they're cracked up to be. Maybe they send in portions of their choir on different weeks, and we'll get a different subset of the group. A better one, I hope. And larger.

Just to give you a heads up, there were no kids on that stage when we saw the show. :santa:

I think you are referring to the Harlem Boys Choir...which is world famous.

This is seven adults.

Of course you mean seven "World Famous" adults.

That reminds me of a shopping area they just built here - it had a sign out front saying "Coming soon the World Famous Bridge Street." :sad2: I think there should be a governing body that determines if you can call yourself "World Famous" (or "International" for that matter... then they could investigate the pancake people too).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter