Kickin' it at the Fort

Appeal granted. Page 4 paragraph 3 subsection 2-a ( Halloween exception ). Award for plaintiff Bama Ed full 20 points plus an additional 5 points for wearing those sneakers. Case closed.

"May it please the Court:

My Lord, my comment regarding "sharing" of the points is merely recognition of your Lordship's virtuous ruling in post #209 (copied above) of this thread that award me, your humble defendant and barrister, 20 porch points. When I said I was pleased to share the ruling, it meant that I was happy to have the SAME aforementioned ruling as the current fellow defendant, Peach. It merely meant that it was an identical ruling that we both could lay claim to; NOT that we were having to split 20 points in some fashion (the plaintiff is from Mississippi and polysyllabic words may be difficult for him).

I am grateful to your Lordship for your ruling and would be eager to appear before your Lordship in the future here at The Old Bailey in Court #1."

rumpole.gif

Bama Ed

PS - love me some Rumpole. Have the DVD collection from all seasons....

PPS - I envision His Lordship, pluto67, as something like Judge Oliver (Ollie) Oliphant in the Rumpole series...

320x240-mVo.jpg

Last edited:
"May it please the Court:

My Lord, my comment regarding "sharing" of the points is merely recognition of your Lordship's virtuous ruling in post #209 (copied above) of this thread that award me, your humble defendant and barrister, 20 porch points. When I said I was pleased to share the ruling, it meant that I was happy to have the SAME aforementioned ruling as the current fellow defendant, Peach. It merely meant that it was an identical ruling that we both could lay claim to; NOT that we were having to split 20 points in some fashion (the plaintiff is from Mississippi and polysyllabic words may be difficult for him).

Um, there are a lot of long words in there, sir; I'm naught but a humble redneck.

pirates-of-the-caribbean-on-stranger-tides-2011-captain-jack-sparrow-as-judge-johnny-depp-review.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!